• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ICQ / Trillian problems

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the past few days (maybe more) ICQ will not load with Trillian. AIM works just fine though... So I install ICQ 6.5 and it worked ok for a day or so. Now whenever I start up ICQ it crashes within a minute of starting it up! What gives?!

Anyone know how to help a guy out?

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the past few days (maybe more) ICQ will not load with Trillian. AIM works just fine though... So I install ICQ 6.5 and it worked ok for a day or so. Now whenever I start up ICQ it crashes within a minute of starting it up! What gives?!

Anyone know how to help a guy out?
For people on my list, ICQ has been giving us hell for the past month. I'm not positive what's going on. I use the MAC program "Adium" which works very similarly to Trillian and often my contacts who are online show as opposite. It's annoying to have to go into transcripts just to talk to them, and even then they may or may not be around.