• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ice Fiends for a warrior?

G

Are Ice Fiends any good to do for a warrior? I know the spawn is slower which I like. My mage can handle them with a couple EV's. I am just not sure if a warrior can kill them without getting fried?

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

I am just not sure if a warrior can kill them without getting fried?

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy to do with high resist, or with necro curse weapon and a fast weapon. Take a friend the first time or two to rez, but once you figure out the right combo for your character skills, the fiends aren't hard at all. An demon slayer with fire damage helps too.

G

I found an ice slayer this afternoon. If I can get my friend to go with me I will try it out today. Thanks for the help.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes ice slayer with a demon wepon you should beable to kill them in 3 hits with high dex.

easy way to get to lord/lady quickly.

G

We make a ton of bows so we have lots of talismans. The best ones we have for the Ice Fiends are the Ice Fiend killers which stack with a demon slaying weapon.

My samurai paladin kills them for hours without ever using one bandage. It's almost funny. I have so much more trouble with my paladin archer.

The spawn is timed to where you make pretty much exactly 36k-37.5k an hour.

So yes it is ridiculously easy to kill them with a decent warrior.