• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ice Fantasy

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was one of the best shows I've seen kinda reminded me a lil of uo n final fantasy. I watched it on netflix the show is in Chinese even though I don't speak Chinese was easy to follow along with having the sub titles on. I found this on utube to show you what the show looks like.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow. How it didnt win an oscar will remain a mystery. o_O
Why would it win a oscar ? unless China has its own oscars. Instead of making your lil cutsie remarks oh never mind. I figured some might enjoy this show. guess your one who won't.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thread has been moved to the off topic forum, since it isn't actually about anything UO related it doesn't qualify to be in Uhall.

Interesting video though.