• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i would love to buy a lot, but i am unable;(

M

miuf

anyone has a lot to donate or sell not to expensive?, i would love to build myself a house with a botanical theme, for a private property,right now i am unable to get a view to buy a piece of land i get booted every time its frustrating, my name his miuf in EA land or you can message me here:heart::mad:

K

Katheryne

About your crashing problem:

Can you please take a look at this post and verify that you have each and every one of the files and folders listed there? If you don't, let me know which ones you're missing, and I should be able to walk you through a fix.

C

Cherri Bear

Hey Miuf,

I was having that problem a few months ago about crashing every time i looked at the lots in city view. I tried what Katheryne said and it did work.

But, I have a lot you can have in BEARZVILLE. No cost, I never use it. Right in the middle of EA Land. If you don't mind the bears wandering around..you are welcome to have it. :)

I will log onto tso now and send you a pm and an invite. Then, when u move in...i will move that sim out. There are no roomies there. Cya in game!

Cherri

M

miuf

sorry for the late update! busy with stuff in real, work ect..
tks i got the bug fix:)
tks to cheri to:):heart: