• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement I would like to state about player event

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello, EM Hanarin here.

I would like to state about player event that had been controversial in Stratics during PEC appears. I received information that Arirang or Balhae shard EM has been supported player event and have confirmed that rumor.

To clarify it, I am trying to make sure of it.

Arirang or Balhae shard never been supported any player event and it is not EM's responsibility except events that UO Team approved such a memorial or wedding, or in special occasions. Arirang nor Balhae never had it as it should be. Tell the truth, I never received any player event support request since I got robed so there is NONE request at all.

I do not know where this presumption came from but to clarify any favoritism or controversial issues, I'd wanted to make sure of it.

And it is true that I have been doing extra things for Korean shards such as translating UO.com news, overviewing the new contents of Publish, introducing history of UO, other SNS services and help getting support for those who can't speak English but these works are done because we do not have any resources to having those information in Korean language.

If you believe these things I have been doing is kind of favoritism, please send PM to me or email me so I will review those message to terminate anything considered as a favoritism. Or you could ask reviewing me by sending email or message to UO Team as well.

Any doubt or suspicion of favoritism should be cleansed in order to providing equal treatment, in my honest opinion. And it is also my or any other EM's main concern. However, also any speculation that leads misunderstanding should be sublated as well as we should avoid any favoritism.

Any feedbacks, criticize, even complains that reasonable are all welcome to me but any speculation that intentionally encouraging others into misunderstanding or misguidance will be not welcome. There's an old saying here, "A frog could die by a stone we thrown carelessly".

Thank you. And have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

EM Hanarin
Arirang Event Moerator