• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] I would like to hire an artificer on LS

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to hire a Lake superior atificer to craft 2 items for me.

I would provide fort powder and pay handsomely for the resources and materials.

I wish to commision a +5 pair of blacksmith gloves with
mana regen 1 and lrc 18 on them, as well as any resists that it may be possible to raise.
The second item is an Evil orc helm,or mask of orcish kin if the evil helm won't imbue with the exact same properties, i.e. mana regen 1,lrc 18, and any resists than can be boosted.

Negotiated price can be arranged, I can provide the powder of fort necessary to raise durability, as well as the gloves and helms.
Offer is 500k.
Pm here, or icq 425 008 903

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think my guildmate and I would be able to help you out. I'll send you a PM as well.

Stayin Alive,

BG

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was able to get the items made, a big thanks to Imagine for the work and the conversation.

Also a big thanks to Barry Gibb for replying. (btw i still own saturday night fever on 8 track shh dont tell anyone).