• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I wonder when "EARLY THIS WEEK" will be...

A

Adam Randall

In Europe we usually have gone to bed maybe 4 to 5 hours ago...

Jeremy might be slipping in her bed right now...

SO - when IS early next week?

Greeeeeeeeeeetings

Adam Randall

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"early next week" usually means it oculd be as far into the week as thursday morning :p

My guess is tomorrow though.. today is a holiday in the US, but they should be back tomorrow.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Hmmm ...looking at my calendar ...
"EARLY THIS WEEK" will be...

Tuesday or Wednesday ...

:bored:

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll say Wednesday... tomorrow = final pre-test center testing for green light.

My guess is maintenence early Wednesday, Origin MAYBE On Friday through weekend, the main shards next week.

J

Joyous2K

My guess is that this week is a recover from the holiday week (assumed) and that by "next week" she meant June 2nd. You know, next week.

A

AesSedai

Hmmm ...looking
- Dangit, Fayled Dhreams.
I wrote a PM to ya' but you've already upheld your Stratics' Memorandum of 'no PM'. Ah well, it was worth a try.
[alien]

~OnT: early this week is before or on Wednesday.
Which week, is what seems to be more important. So what's another week, anyway? It is moving along, imo.
But the latest update is on uo.com fof; one day after she suggested possibly 'early this week'.

A

Adam Randall

Wouldn´t it be nice to see any dev reappear after the long "american" weekend?

No update at least?

hah - i knew it - early this week will be "soon"(TM)...

greetings

Adam Randall

(Bavaria - ahem - Drachenfels :) )

K

K'torr

Let us not forget that when talking "Early This Week", we're talking "EA" time.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well....... I'll assume that like me they just got back to work today after 3 days off and are about as energetic as I am right now......

F

Fayled Dhreams

- Dangit, Fayled Dhreams.
I wrote a PM to ya' but you've already upheld your Stratics' Memorandum of 'no PM'.
hehehe .... funny you mentioned it ... got "clearance" to note the ... errr ... ah!
nature of the oathes and signed documents ...
A signed diary and raised hand to my Grand daughter ... "just her" re the forums and any new "pen pals"
oathes and signed documents non-the-less ... eh?

She was just claiming (wisely, as irrritating and frustrating as it maybe) ... just claiming a "focused"
attention from me for herself ...

Thought that the "temp forums" would be a good "loophole" to slide through ...
but only for an instant ...
As young as she is ... she worded both quite quite well ...
And on her pass through this past weekend ...
Yep .... she checked ...

*whew*
Mark one more for "better safe than sorry"

Elevated both our opinions of each others ... "attention to detail"

Tips hat
(and snaps a late M-day salute)

Save UO - Save the cheerleaders ... (AesSedai 10/31/07)

P

Prince Caspian

When Jeremy says early next week that usually means 10-14 days out, and even then only on test center. I'm predicting two weeks before we get it.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*translates*
Early next week = early the week after the next..... as usual *sighs*

Tbh, I don´t mind waiting for that publish, but I´d prefer to be able to rely on the posts the devs create:bored:

J

Jeremy

We're targeting today, although I haven't gotten the final word from Mesanna yet.

J

Jeremy

Ack, forgot that I put that note in the patcher before I published it. Ignore it for the moment - we're still working on TC.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KR Client Updated to vers. 2.53.0.2
Jeremy Dalberg
28 May 2008 15:31:03

At 4:00PM EST on Wednesday, May 28, the KR client will be updated to vers. 2.53.0.2 Patch notes are as follows:

- Updated for forthcoming events
wow nothing elese?

What about KR? What about SA?

As far as Kingdom Reborn is concerned – We have a couple of fixes going in this publish: walking as a ghost across the bridge in the Wind dungeon, and a legacy toggle issue with pink tiles around cave entrances. I’m not a fan of the color pink, sorry about the delay on this. There are a few others, but know we’re still working on more goodies. Also, we’re still investigating most of the topics discussed here on the boards. To this end, in the near future we’d like to do some server load/stress testing. We’re discussing between 20-25 players chasing a few devs and GMs around. Please be prepared to share frame rates, machine and OS specs.

P

Prince Caspian

If I may use a Batman pun, the hour is Wayneing.

Not a peep from Jer... other than this hotfix update that obviously isnt what we are waiting for.