• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I won UO!

• Thread starter Virgil Tempest
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Virgil Tempest

Ok, so I didn't win UO. However, in the last few days I have done two things that I've always wanted to do.

First off, I got the title of Legendary Scholar (which I've wanted since power scrolls came out). Now I just need to get a 120 meditation and Alamore's primary mage template will finally be done.

Also, I ended up getting ice white hair finally! I've wanted ice white hair for years but never wanted to spend the money on it. I finally got it a few days ago (and then changed my hair style because two tails looked funny in ice white). So anyway. I'm excited for the time being.

<center>
</center>

G

Congrats! And you look maaahhhvelous.

-Skylark

P.S. as for the "two tails looked funny in ice white" comment...if only WyRm would make this same conclusion.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Congratulations!

*grins*

It's always a great feeling to achieve personal goals. :)

G

Aye he twas a dashing figure of a pixel man in the whites on whites on whites as I hath witnessed myself first hand earlier this morn.

But I was darting thru the Siege countryside as a guy and thus I couldst nay, say much about how dashing he looked, whilst I was a fellow, or he wouldst think my fellow was mayhaps a bit peculiar.

V

Virgil Tempest

Thanks to both of you.

It was nice chatting with you this morning Queenzen. First time I've had a chance to show off my new hair and title so I'm glad it was noticed! I look forward to running into you more in the future. 8)

I

imported_Daan Mor

Yah, unfortunately, because of that, you now have to join KSS, or face eternal damnation at the hands of the opposing powers, scumbag.

V

Virgil Tempest

If only I'd known what I was in for when I woke up this morning, I'd have stayed in bed.