• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I won the money...

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah so I went out to Mohegan Sun this morning. The morning started off by falling sideways onto ice while I was trying to get food for the dogs. The plastic bucket also hit the ice and cracked, dog food all over the place. That wasn't a good sign of luck, but eh I went anyway. Only screwed up my elbow a bit, but I could still hit the button on the machine, so it was a go. So I got there around 9:30ish, it's a straight shot out I-80, so it's a good drive for cruise control. I saw the Wheel of Fortune, but it was the video version. They were penny slots, so ehh nice to start out. My second spin, I won 150,000 credits, which as you can see in the picture above, that was $150.00. I was like "Hmmm" alrighty. It was one of those "Hmmm Alright, I drove 90 miles to get here, I could leave now with an extra $150.00 kinda Hmmm Alright". They always do that to me, give me the money right away. I'm a gamble, so I went on my way. Long story short, I had that $165 voucher, a $78 voucher, and a $65 voucher. I spent my initial cashflow. That put at me at around $100 to the good. I earned $4 in comps, so I went and got the $12 lunch buffet for $8. I had seared tuna for the first time in my life, good stuff. For $8, heck it was darn good! I told myself I was going to leave after lunch, but I found myself back at the WOF machine.

A row of 4 machines, some old lady on the end, the rest were open. My goal was to get to spin the wheel on all three machines before I left. I did, but ended up putting back about $40. Then I walked myself over into the ghetto part, the original slot parlor they built. It was "Skanky" for a better choice of words. BUT I hit the roulette machine and got most of my money back. It doesn't happen much when you go for 4 hours and come home ahead.

So I learned..

Seared Tuna is YUMMY..
Little old ladies are good luck..
WOF Penny Machines are Awesome!!!11LOLZ

Oh and happy Friday!

G

Granjell

After falling on the ice, I probably would've headed back indoors for the day. Congratulations on the lucky day!

S

soupandquackers

Way to go man! You should move to Fl where we get ice like two weeks out of the whole year.:hahaha:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should move to Fl where we get ice like two weeks out of the whole year.:hahaha:
Yeah and they probably drive like the world is ending when that happens!
Hey I'll be down your way in May, going right by on I-95. This it OT, but what's the weather like in early May down there? Assuming 70's-80's?

S

soupandquackers

Im early May its around mid-80's. But you never know, wait 5min and the weather changes.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds nice, it'll be in the 50's or so here then, so I'll take it. As of right now it looks like the first day we are driving 12 hours to Pooler,Georgia, which is near Savannah I think. Then driving 4 hours the next day to Orlando. The way back we drive 10 hours to somewhere in southern Virginia.

I'm back on the money also. I frequent TripAdvisor.com in the Atlantic City forum. Some woman won $4500 on the Quick Hits machine at Hollywood today. Now I've never played those much, as they are really expensive to play. I didn't realize you can get some awesome bonus rounds. So I may go down tomorrow and get my $15 in free play and see what happens. Hopefully my luck streak stays. If not, I can say I tried! :lick: