• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I won! I won!

L

Little Sadie

I got a package via UPS today and opened it up thinking it was just something I ordered. Inside was a Chip and Dales 3 DVD set and a letter from TT. The letter congratulated me for being one of the toons that achieved the most holes in one during the Acorn Acres Invitational Weekend! I didn't even look to see if I had won that during the tournament. That was the week I maxed Sadie in golf and got my last laff point. Does anyone have the results of that tourney? Needless to say I was happy to win something from that place!:danceb:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chip and Dales, NICE!
Here are the winners. I think you won it on Katydid, that's the toon I couldn't figure out who you were that time right? Enjoy your Chip n Dales marathon..:thumbsup:

L

Little Sadie

Yes it was Katydid! I had my daughters toon play against Sadie. LOL!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats Terri! Did Katydid golf more than Sadie????? Don't you love those kinda surprises!!

L

Little Sadie

Thanks everyone! That weekend Sadie only need 300 more multi player games, not wins. I used Katydid and let her get all the holes in one for wins. So Katydid has a lot of golf wins for a noob. :)

S

Sarcatstic

Great win!

Now if someday they will send me my mickey's dvd two days of christmas or whatever it was for giving the most gifts in one day.......LOL

:wall: