• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I wish to resize my house

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have used this phrase in the past to resize a prebuilt house. I have know tried this phrase on a custom 18x18 and it would not work. It just showed the words above my character like I was talking to someone. The house and moving crate was empty and it was properly placed. I followed the instructions the way it was outlined when resizing was intorduced into the game. The housing placement server was working and I was standing under the house sign. I finally had to demolish the house in order to relocate it like I wanted. Any ideas why this didn't work?

Thanks, Katrena

K

Kurgan

You can't resize an 18x18. If it was 17x18 then you could.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have confirmed that you can resize an 18x18 with the "I wish to resize my house", phrase. After waiting my 7 days since demolishing and placing a new 18x18, I tried it last night and it worked just like it is suppose too. I'm still not sure why it didn't work when I originally tried it.

Thanks, Katrena