• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"I wish to resize my house" command

UO-OU

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just placed a small building in a highly populated area and I know it can be expanded into a bigger plot. I'm a bit nervous since I never tried this feature before and would hate to lose it. I was wondering if this command is safe. Also, has anyone had any bad experiences using this command?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used it successfuly last week. But yeah, remember everything locked will be dropped on the ground. Its exactly like demolishing and rebuilding... well come to think of it, thats exactly what it is, you just have the spot garunteed for 3 hours.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from publish notes here

Added the House Resizing command:

* Saying "I wish to resize my house" while standing under the house sign demolishes your house as though you'd used that option from the house sign
o NOTE: This is an actual "demolish" - if you have grandfathered houses, resizing your house will condemn them just like placing a new one would. Also, items will behave just as though you demolished the house - they will drop to the ground.
* Places a one hour account-bound placement zone where your house used to be
o Any character on the account is guaranteed replacement on the same plot for an hour
o Circumvents the normal 7 day delay between demolishes/rebuilds
o The new house can be smaller or larger than the original area, as long as the surrounding area can accommodate the change

has the timer been changed? this says one hour, not three... just don't want to mislead people, and I cannot find a change to this?