• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I wish to pay thee (rant inside)

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*begin rant*
If I go into a department store and want to buy something they gladly take my money, if I go into a restaurant for dinner they gladly take my money
If I go to the EA store and wish to buy the new HS booster the don't acknowledge I exist they want me to make a new account which I guess is unbeknown to them I have had the same email and the same password on this account for over ten years.
If I go to UO gamecodes I cant get past the first screen(and yes I have tried several ways chrome/yahoo etc etc) and I refuse to jump through hoops too damn old for that
So if they dont want my money then :cursing: em
*end rant* oh mods if you want you can delete this I am done

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I am not going anywhere Babbler just not gonna buy anything else from them. I will continue with my accts as I have done

B

Babble

I don't think you miss much with the booster and who knows, one day their web page might work.

B

Babble

always
Code:
… So let’s just bless everything. That way PKs can run free.

Statloss has been a topic of choice around here the last couple weeks. Let’s discuss for a moment.

Now, originally statloss was a reaction to a problem. I say ‘reaction’ specifically mostly because it seemed more like a reaction than a plan. UO was designed as an open world with (among other things) nothing to influence a player’s choice between good and evil. However, this “internet” thing was new at the time and players began killing other players at a rate nobody seemed to predict. Sometimes it’d cause canceled accounts. Which was cool when UO was the only game in town and up until EverQuest was about to launch, but then something had to be done immediately.

B

Babble

hmm
… So let’s just bless everything. That way PKs can run free.

Statloss has been a topic of choice around here the last couple weeks. Let’s discuss for a moment.

Now, originally statloss was a reaction to a problem. I say ‘reaction’ specifically mostly because it seemed more like a reaction than a plan. UO was designed as an open world with (among other things) nothing to influence a player’s choice between good and evil. However, this “internet” thing was new at the time and players began killing other players at a rate nobody seemed to predict. Sometimes it’d cause canceled accounts. Which was cool when UO was the only game in town and up until EverQuest was about to launch, but then something had to be done immediately.