• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I wish they would fix Berserkers

• Thread starter Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

and give them a bit more AI, or better AI. It seems so silly to follow them around, they kill 3 wisps in dark glow, and then walk into a building and stand in the corner like a bad kid!

Evidently targetted on something out of sight, and they will stand there forever! I find it slightly amusing, that the creatures that do this, don't seem to have that problem pathfinding their way to me when they are locked on me :p

L

Lord Kynd

and give them a bit more AI, or better AI. It seems so silly to follow them around, they kill 3 wisps in dark glow, and then walk into a building and stand in the corner like a bad kid!

Evidently targetted on something out of sight, and they will stand there forever! I find it slightly amusing, that the creatures that do this, don't seem to have that problem pathfinding their way to me when they are locked on me :p

and there pathfinding isn't to great either, everything else will follow you around a fence, but not them?
shoot they are so tall they should step over the darn fences anyhow :p

J

jelinidas

Ya gotta love em, its a rule!

ok,ok they need a tweek. It is silly that they can't find their way around a fence. Heck, they are big enough that they could rip it down. Now that would be cool!.