• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I win a Million Gold. Luna house...

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

Well

I was taking bets on 1 thread that the 4 houses on the corner of Luna (atlantic) where the golems play would be merged. They are....

Please pay up for those that bet.

Loaded with silly high end stuff and if you read the house sign, it says negative comments will get you banned... and most of the vendors here are disabled and use UOASSIST 18 hours a day...

Ah so thats how you get mega items.

Cheezy, for people that are disabled, to have someone claim the sellers are disabled... to do what.... Distract us all from the point...

If it quacks like a duck it is a duck.

Again. If we learn to stop attacking each other as other threads get derailed and really look at whats going on.. Maybe just maybe... EA will notice it too.

If you look at the vendor deeds they are all marked who is who and who is coming to take them.

Lets take some bets
by the weekend:

How many valorite hammers will show up?
How many verite hammers will show up?
How many pieces of silly armour will show up?
How many Event items will pop up?

Which house will hit a trillion gold in items by weeks end, the one that popped up or the one they own across the street?

B

blust4

Well

I was taking bets on 1 thread that the 4 houses on the corner of Luna (atlantic) where the golems play would be merged. They are....

Please pay up for those that bet.

Loaded with silly high end stuff and if you read the house sign, it says negative comments will get you banned... and most of the vendors here are disabled and use UOASSIST 18 hours a day...

Ah so thats how you get mega items.

Cheezy, for people that are disabled, to have someone claim the sellers are disabled... to do what.... Distract us all from the point...

If it quacks like a duck it is a duck.

Again. If we learn to stop attacking each other as other threads get derailed and really look at whats going on.. Maybe just maybe... EA will notice it too.

If you look at the vendor deeds they are all marked who is who and who is coming to take them.

Lets take some bets
by the weekend:

Which house will hit a trillion gold in items by weeks end, the one that popped up or the one they own across the street?
I am happy to see that UO has helped disabled people to improve their quality of life and earn some incomes. Why don't you people just leave them alone? So the spend the whole day to fill BODs and get valorite hammers. So what?

What if there is no duping of valorite runic hammers?

I heard something interesting. Some friend got this information which might be true or false, that once upon a time some people reverse-engineered and found the way to get high end BODs. Basically if you get the high end ones, you will get another and another in the same minute. EA fixed it by putting 30 second timer between BOS submission but BOD runners have stacked high end BODs which can last for years. There is really no duping, just too many BODs which will give valorite runics out there.

E

Eslake

Some friend got this information which might be true or false, that once upon a time some people reverse-engineered and found the way to get high end BODs. Basically if you get the high end ones, you will get another and another in the same minute. EA fixed it by putting 30 second timer between BOS submission but BOD runners have stacked high end BODs which can last for years. There is really no duping, just too many BODs which will give valorite runics out there.
It wasn't reverse engineering, it was just someone figuring out they could slam the BOD-giver to get the same bod repeatedly from their turned-in BODs.
They fixed that years ago.

The 30 second thing was much more recent. Maybe they had re-introduced the bug tho... *shrug*

E

Eslake

124 & a backpack
124 & a backpack
~ 100 and some packs to sort them
~ 100 and some packs to sort them

:p

They don't care tho. They said "150 banned" so they can go back to ignoring the cheating/duping/scripting for another 4 months.

I didn't get what you were saying about disabled tho. Were you saying their house sign said it was bannable to say negative things "about disabled players" maybe?

If they're trying to avoid getting paged on by claiming they're disabled, they're morons. Being disabled doesn't change what rules apply.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well the house and vendors are already about full and theres plenty of duped items and bugged items. one vendor has a weapon with over 500 total durability which shouldnt be. one has 4 crimsons, another has 10 heartwood saws. and most the rest have duped hammer created weaps and armor. ATL should have been quarenteened at the beginning of this mess, now the noxious game killing virus is spilling out to all shards. sigh

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one vendor has a weapon with over 500 total durability which shouldnt be.

Had a GM check mine and if you check the uo.com i need to find the link but adding dull copper to a item doubles its durability, checked with gamemasters pageing on myself when i made one and it scared me they asked how i did it and said it was fine, let me go on my merry way

C

Connor_Graham

one vendor has a weapon with over 500 total durability which shouldnt be.
Crafting weapons with a runic using Dull Copper can and will give you durability amounts well above the normal 255 cap. The ornate axe that Connor uses had almost 450 durability when it was crafted from a bronze hammer. There's nothing bugged about it.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just yikes! One house, one account does makes sense to me.

This player recently bought an LS Luna house ( not by me, yay!! :) well he/she build so cheesy is all,imho.

So I am worried that the old "where there is smoke is fire" may be true. Wish he/she woulda stayed on Atl. :(

R

RavenWinterHawk

Hmmm, can any other shard beat this?

And that's just half of it...

Well,

Evidentially there are a lot of legitimate disabled folk there at his two places.
I guess this guy is either hiring the disabled all across shards or the disabled UO players find him to be a great guy and only vend through his place.

Interesting. Im sure EA investigated him.

So what was interesting though, is he had the deeds down and books placed on the vendor deeds. You could see it was like 5 players getting like 25 vendors.

I guess if you disabled you get lots of stuff playing 18 hours a day (as his boards says). Using UOASSIST and playing 6 or 7 days a week must be lucrative.

Because I would think if you're disabled, your using UO as a fun like the rest of us that my be less disabled. Like talking with people, doing events, exploring, crafting, guildwars, and maybe even chatting on icq or voice.

They way I take it is the "disabled" have nothing better to do but power bod and thats why his vendors are stacked.

Hmm.

B

blust4

This thread makes me wish I was disabled.
No kidding. I heard that the owner of the house is a great guy. He creates lots of jobs for the disabled, just ask them to run BODs and do the quests so the house vendors could sell valorite runic hammers/other high end runics and the best armors could be crafted. EA shouldn't punish him because he has too many valorite runic hammers. And just because he has so many, it doesn't mean he duped it. He just hire people, many of them are disabled, which I would like to emphasize again, and built a enterprise.

I like to see EA ban those people in front of his house calling GM all day. They are no better than those protesting abortion in front of the clinics in real life.

C

Connor_Graham

If you had any clue at all what it was to be disabled, you wouldn't have dreamt of saying this, unless you just wanted to be incredibly obnoxious and facetious, in which case I'd say a beating with a rubber garden hose would be in order.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you had any clue at all what it was to be disabled, you wouldn't have dreamt of saying this, unless you just wanted to be incredibly obnoxious and facetious, in which case I'd say a beating with a rubber garden hose would be in order.
Connor, you need to take a step back and look at the context of the comment (which I know can be hard when the comment hits home).

It was neither a sincere wish, nor a poke at disabled people; it was sarcasm because the house owner is claiming that all items on the vendors are legal because they are obtained by disabled persons who play the game all day.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Connor, you need to take a step back and look at the context of the comment (which I know can be hard when the comment hits home).

It was neither a sincere wish, nor a poke at disabled people; it was sarcasm because the house owner is claiming that all items on the vendors are legal because they are obtained by disabled persons who play the game all day.
I got it. Sarcasm is my forte.

In case people dont get mine. His board claimed his vendors are from a lot of "disabled people" that play 18 hours a day.

I fail to see how being disabled means your vendors are going to be loaded with stuff like those vendors.

Couldnt I be disabled an enjoy other aspects for the game?
Couldnt I be disabled and inept at getting the good stuff?
Couldnt I be disabled and be a damn cheater?
Couldnt I be disabled and have my own sweet vendor and not be there?
Couldnt I be disabled and see the vendor owner is cheezy?

He or she is just lame. And he flaunts it and then tries to hide behind, disabled people and UO ASSIST.

A

AesSedai

Granted I am only assuming what you say is true.
But assuming that it is, that is really tasteless.
No actually, that is despicable to be trying to hide behind such a ruse.

Remember folks that a whole shard working to get valorite hammers should only be producing around 1 per year. Just for fun let's multiply that by 10 because of last year's BoD changes, and say 10 per year.
Even if you have an army of players, disabled or not, working 18 hour days, oh and using UOAssist, you still will not be making more than that many valorite hammers unless you also cheat.
:disgusted:

G

Godiva_DF

A very clever but nevertheless absolutely obnoxious and despicable strategy.

Because of all the american "political correctness" it is deemed a no-go to critizise this shop as what it is.

Either some dupers paradise protected by the "disabled" card being drawn, or a sweat shop exploiting people.

Since it was so easy and has gone unpunished for so long I suspect the first.

One serious question:
does the american society not support disabled people to a certain extend, so that they don't have to ressort to these levels of disgrace? You all seem to find this acceptable?????

This is so far the lowest I have ever encountered in 9,166666... years of UO

C

Connor_Graham

Because of all the american "political correctness" it is deemed a no-go to critizise this shop as what it is.

Either some dupers paradise protected by the "disabled" card being drawn, or a sweat shop exploiting people.

One serious question:
does the american society not support disabled people to a certain extend, so that they don't have to ressort to these levels of disgrace? You all seem to find this acceptable?????

This is so far the lowest I have ever encountered in 9,166666... years of UO
I find both the house and some of the comments made to be in extremely poor taste.

B

blust4

I got it. Sarcasm is my forte.

In case people dont get mine. His board claimed his vendors are from a lot of "disabled people" that play 18 hours a day.

I fail to see how being disabled means your vendors are going to be loaded with stuff like those vendors.

Couldnt I be disabled an enjoy other aspects for the game?
You missed the point. The house vendor claims that he hires lots of disabled people who can't find other jobs otherwise. He certainly doesn't hire these people to enjoy the game. He hires them to run BODs and run quests to obtain lots of high end runics.

L

Lord Kynd

i'm disabled and i wouldn't wish being disabled on anyone.

all that stuff in that picture is very easily obtainable with some good old fashioned hard work.

but then again i do have lots of time to play being disabled.
i still don't script or cheat because of my disability.

L

Lord Kynd

Remember folks that a whole shard working to get valorite hammers should only be producing around 1 per year. QUOTE]

this is wrong, about 1-1/2 years ago when i was more into bods i got 3 of those hammers just from buying bods and getting some from turning filled one's in.

there use to be alot more and better bod vendors and finding bods you needed wasn't impossiable.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whether its dupers or bod farmers, either way it should be stopped. Just because one person claims the vendors are run by disabled people doesnt mean they can sell whatever they want (dupes). I dont care how big of a bod collecting ring it is, the game was never meant to have over 30 val hammers on one shard, and its not from xfers, why would someone take val hammers from other shards and dump them on a shop on atl where the price is lowest? Disabled or not these vendors are corrupting the game.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

One serious question:
But you do realize the guy who owns this house is from Canada right? Forget US political correctness.

In addition, he is one of the least upstanding people you will find in or out of UO. You can google his name outside of UO and find other areas of commerce where he has scammed people.

Steer clear. He has invested alot of RL $$ in UO and is trying to make it back. He owns about 6 luna houses on GL as well.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few of his vendor accounts were banned due to them selling duped server birth rares, once that happened him and his cronies switched to runics and runic made items. hes got luna houses on at least 3 shards ive seen, and his 500k a week rent is easy to pay with illgotten gains.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But you do realize the guy who owns this house is from Canada right? Forget US political correctness.

In addition, he is one of the least upstanding people you will find in or out of UO. You can google his name outside of UO and find other areas of commerce where he has scammed people.

Steer clear. He has invested alot of RL $$ in UO and is trying to make it back. He owns about 6 luna houses on GL as well.
TRUE...!
Wondering why these peoples are still allowed to play this game...they'd
be banned!

Humm...wait a minute...maybe someone of the devs have
some incoming allowing these player still playing uo?
...or they have friends inside of the devs team?

No, this is not impossible! forget it!

But i didnt see any other reason,
when player "clearly" script or use some exploit to get all these
items from sale, and nobody touch them!

We all know the names...
devs also know the names...

but they are still there!
funny no?

O

originian

There's a simple solution to this entire thing.

Napalm.
Or instead we Atlantics can form a bond and say we will not shop at that mall. its plainly ran by a duper, supplied by a duper. Only an idiot would think that half the stuff sold out of there is legit. Come on guys lets protest this vendor house.

The owner was talking bout a player yesterday that made 1.4billion gold in less than 12 hours of setting up his vendor. Thats insane and ridiculous

R

RavenWinterHawk

I guess I am wrong.

It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

But its just a soft friendly puppy.

My mistake. Everything is fine. Everything is good.

At 12.5 million a verite. I could buy 10.

Maybe Ill buy them. And get myself banned and sacrifice a perfectly good account to get some hammers removed.

Well thats too extreme. Ill just buy them and trash them.

But I think Im still 50% paranoid so even if I trash them, Ill probably still get banned.

Cause it so helpful to have some EA guidance on whats going on.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I own a vendor at this house, does that make me a duper?

lololol Honest question :loser:

R

RavenWinterHawk

I own a vendor at this house, does that make me a duper?

lololol Honest question :loser:
Nope. Doesnt make you a duper.
Why would you want one there and risk a ban... well.

What does that make you?

Im sure youre a legit player. Doesnt mean a thing. Both vendor houses are selling dupes.

Be it everyone but your legit vendors or not. Or 5 dupers and 20 great vendors. Who cares.

Its going on and the action could be placed on everyone there.

Why would you stay? Thats a better question.

What do you sell that cant be sold around the corner?