• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to see

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Once all four spigots are connected all the water elementals disappear. But then while you wait to get kicked out, they continue to spawn. Since the other elementals disappear (like the treefellows in the orchard or the armor suits in the armory) it would seem like the intent was for the spawn to stop. Mesanna also said they were supposed to stop... Is it game breaking? No. But it's something that pretty much anyone who did shadowguard even once since its release would have noticed.
Thanks for the clarification. Didn't seem (as you point out) like that big of a concern but it should be consistent through out the ebcounters. I seem to remember another SG bug in my box for 94 so can see about including a fix for this.