• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to see

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, no... I don't want to do it with you, or see you do it with a group of other players...
I wanna see the 4 Devs (without anyone else) complete the content... even just a video of the 4 of you doing the queen.

This would (to me) serve several functions:
1. It would be a really cool promo video to throw up on the website.
2. On most shards, 4 players is considered a pretty good size group for doing most anything, so I think it might offer some perspective on how not scaling spawn based on the number of people in the encounter can be very frustrating.
3. I, and many other players, run with the idea that the majority of the Dev team do not really play the game. I mean how long has shadowguard been out? Since day one the fountain encounter has continued to spawn elementals after it has been connected. Yet when I asked about it at the Napa M&G, all the Devs were clueless. If you all had done it even once on a production shard you would know it.
Some promo videos would be fun to make. You can watch @Bleak flying around so much you can't heal him. Although, the experience isn't going to be the same since we all know exactly how to beat the AI. I wasn't at the Napa M&G and since I built Shadowguard I couldn't offer any insight...what's the issue you are describing? From the way you put it, the elementals should keep spawning until you complete the room...