• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to get a a small stone keep, Newb where to put it? help request.

PenNPaper

Visitor
Hi I want to get a small stone keep. Problem I am having is I am not that familiar with the map areas and zones. I am currently looking at, Ocllo Island as it is supposedly away from things. My character is a archer with low Fleching skill an lumberjacking. I would like to be fairly close to a bank and world gate. Not sure where would be a good spot for one and also will be making a crafting char later on that will share the house.

So would like area where it is fairly secure, close to a world gate and bank and possibly a fletcher . And have room to place a small stone keep. Also would like an area where there are not a huge amount of keeps if possible.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go into Gen Chat on your shard and let people know what you are looking for.

PenNPaper

Visitor
Problem solved I could not find a spot on the Atlantic Shard to lay down a Small stone keep. I did find a spot for a half descent 10 y 8 custom two story house that is not that far from a world gate.