• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to clear the air.

• Thread starter PaPa SmUrF FL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

PaPa SmUrF FL

I recently got into a word battle with a person in M. I want to clear some things up. First off a month before the break up I took a break to try a different game AOC when I returned after the month the guild was split in two. Now the reason for this as I was told by the leaders of M was that they did not like the way cypher got to do what he wanted and the rules did not apply to him. Also that he treated lesser members with no respect and he basically favored top pvp'rs so if cypher did not leave they would go. So basically Arycke said bye to them. There is an underline story why cypher was a target and it had nothing to do with the game it was a personal attack from two leaders of m. I will not go into details because I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

While recently While at yew fighting I died so I go to a red healer and who is sitting there stealthed at the red healer is "A Kitty" also known as hag from M. so she rez killed me I take that a little personal as anyone who knows me knows I don’t rez kill. Well earlier while I was doing some class work I was working my pet well I was on a web page and did not see myself get attacked well I dropped some stuff no big deal it was some cursed arties. I icqed hag to ask if I could get it back well her answer was I quote "probably not - it was not insurance bug - nobody returns to us so not much point in being nice" well not two days before that Shannon tweed drop some stuff to me and I returned it. On a side note I would like to thank preacher for returning one of the pieces to me and asha for talking to him for me. Why I'm I bring this up you might ask is that I was just told That me Papa was the one to break fl apart here is another quote “You are just as responsible for the breakup of FL with pulling people over to play AOC and leaving everyone else to bear the weight as Arycke is for ignoring the problems because he was too busy playing with you." Well As you remember I was not playing during the break up that’s why I was asked to talk to both sides and find out what went wrong.

Now why bring this up now Well I've been drawn into a name calling battle with hag and to tell you the truth I hate the name calling and the personal attacks and yes I used a few myself towards her. It’s just not the person I am and anyone who has ever been in a guild with me knows that’s not the kind of person I am. And for someone to bring this out of me all people there is something wrong with that person. And for my friends in M take a long look at who is leading you and the person she has become.
I know this going to be an attack at me after posting this and if you have any questions just icq me. Yes my wife screams at me hag and yes I have been married for almost 15 years and I am still married with 4 great kids.

Papa

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently got into a word battle with a person in M. I want to clear some things up. First off a month before the break up I took a break to try a different game AOC when I returned after the month the guild was split in two. Now the reason for this as I was told by the leaders of M was that they did not like the way cypher got to do what he wanted and the rules did not apply to him. Also that he treated lesser members with no respect and he basically favored top pvp'rs so if cypher did not leave they would go. So basically Arycke said bye to them. There is an underline story why cypher was a target and it had nothing to do with the game it was a personal attack from two leaders of m. I will not go into details because I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

While recently While at yew fighting I died so I go to a red healer and who is sitting there stealthed at the red healer is "A Kitty" also known as hag from M. so she rez killed me I take that a little personal as anyone who knows me knows I don’t rez kill. Well earlier while I was doing some class work I was working my pet well I was on a web page and did not see myself get attacked well I dropped some stuff no big deal it was some cursed arties. I icqed hag to ask if I could get it back well her answer was I quote "probably not - it was not insurance bug - nobody returns to us so not much point in being nice" well not two days before that Shannon tweed drop some stuff to me and I returned it. On a side note I would like to thank preacher for returning one of the pieces to me and asha for talking to him for me. Why I'm I bring this up you might ask is that I was just told That me Papa was the one to break fl apart here is another quote “You are just as responsible for the breakup of FL with pulling people over to play AOC and leaving everyone else to bear the weight as Arycke is for ignoring the problems because he was too busy playing with you." Well As you remember I was not playing during the break up that’s why I was asked to talk to both sides and find out what went wrong.

Now why bring this up now Well I've been drawn into a name calling battle with hag and to tell you the truth I hate the name calling and the personal attacks and yes I used a few myself towards her. It’s just not the person I am and anyone who has ever been in a guild with me knows that’s not the kind of person I am. And for someone to bring this out of me all people there is something wrong with that person. And for my friends in M take a long look at who is leading you and the person she has become.
I know this going to be an attack at me after posting this and if you have any questions just icq me. Yes my wife screams at me hag and yes I have been married for almost 15 years and I am still married with 4 great kids.

Papa
Hag is out for Hag... Nobody else. As far as why FL "broke up"... I wasn't there that day, so I have not really had much to say, except glad we weeded out the *******.

B

Balian of Asgard

The Blue M gate sitters are really bad, thats all I can say.
It shows the quality of the some people they are recruiting.
And it makes them all look bad because of it.
Grow some cahoonas and go red or go fax

S

SUPRsalad

Sorry If I don't act surprised man. Sounds like the same ol same ol. Ms. Evil ran off about 70% of her guild (us) and now shes badmouthing all of us too.
Its par for the coarse, my friend.

My suggestion:
If you're down for tight vibes and high fives when you play your uo...
If you don't like jerks...
If you hate being screamed at...
If you like to pwn faces in the funniest way possible....
If you hate scammers/reskillrs/people who don't return dropped items...
If you hate being told what to do/not to do all the time...

Join our coalition of super best friends, and pour on the awesome sauce.

S

suprshadow

i am always down for res killing me up some M... only because i know their death screen just lights up with **** talking right away and just knowing i'd drop every single one of them 1v1 makes me laugh and giggle.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like how |M| now has to do morning spawns on Sonoma, and if they get raided on Sonoma they go to Origin!

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We raid on Sonoma - we do not play at all on Origin - What I really like is how Supr had to go Minax because they cant handle the beatings they are taking from Son. I believe my source quote went something like this "We have to go Minax because Son keeps putting us in stat and until our guys can learn to stay alive it is what we have to do " Now tell us all again why you are joining Sons faction because I am sure you are going to deny what I just posted.

S

SUPRsalad

whatever the reason was, it had nothing to do with M.
And... What faction will M be joining? Hmmm??

S

suprshadow

lol hag just thinks she is so bad ass "Now tell us all again why you are joining Sons faction because I am sure you are going to deny what I just posted." LOL since i know who you quoted that from; good job. No, we are not going to deny it because there is no point, what other reason is there? But funny thing(Other than seeing cloud totally rage was priceless.) I am glad you were quickly able to jump on a public forum and announce what we have done. ^_^ I would do the exact same thing in your position: can't win a battle in uo so why not take it out on them on forums.

I think the best thing out of this is when SON does leave Minax and you leave to because why be in Minax with us since you will not be able to put us in stat by rez killing. You are going to join the exact same faction as SON. And at that point i will laugh and laugh and laugh at you because if you were not in the same faction as them you would be nothing. Because M is Nothing.

P.S if you do refer to a earlier statement i made a couple threads ago, i clearly state SON is the best guild on the shard because of their teamwork and the way they can stay alive.

Again; i dont spin words nor do i lie. I just spit the truth cause i got nothing to hide.

S

suprshadow

oh yeah forgot to add, still waiting on the day for M to join Factions. Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc anyday now..

B

Budweiser

Sorry If I don't act surprised man. Sounds like the same ol same ol. Ms. Evil ran off about 70% of her guild (us) and now shes badmouthing all of us too.
Its par for the coarse, my friend.

My suggestion:
If you're down for tight vibes and high fives when you play your uo...
If you don't like jerks...
If you hate being screamed at...
If you like to pwn faces in the funniest way possible....
If you hate scammers/reskillrs/people who don't return dropped items...
If you hate being told what to do/not to do all the time...

Join our coalition of super best friends, and pour on the awesome sauce.
WEAK members have all joined SUPR.. The guys in SURP are very cool to be associated with. I'm glad to have joined them.

S

SUPRsalad

glad to have you sir...

yeah Im not going to deny it.. I hate being put in stat by SON! BUT:
SON! to me doesn't really deserve TOO much credit.. Lets not put them on a pedestal like that.. Tho, they HAVE played togeather a long time, and subsequently do so very well, but I have seen them make some downright silly mistakes..

the fact of it is, they have incredible equipment..
They are simply rich.. If all of our guys were suited like that, I doubt we would have many problems.. they just stay alive well.. Not hard to do when you're running a 200mil bow and 50 ep..
I do hope they switch away from min. At least they will have to farm some silver for new pieces.. It will be good to see them get their hands dirty and actually work for something.. although, knowing cloud, they'll prolly just paypal it..

just my opinion..

On the other hand, I find it funny that M even has anything to say at all!
Good gravy, they are just terrible since the collapse, and KNOW they could never survive in ANY faction... yet they speak ill? Hah...hah...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We raid on Sonoma - we do not play at all on Origin - What I really like is how Supr had to go Minax because they cant handle the beatings they are taking from Son. I believe my source quote went something like this "We have to go Minax because Son keeps putting us in stat and until our guys can learn to stay alive it is what we have to do " Now tell us all again why you are joining Sons faction because I am sure you are going to deny what I just posted.
"My source"... She usually only says that when she found it out by reading these Forums... I like how she tries to feel more important then she really is. Fail Victoria. My sources... OMG... LOL. My sources tell me you should uninsure all your items and run up and down Yew gate yelling... "I LOVE TESLA, NOT THAT LITTLE QUEEF SARGON!" Eventually all women come around.

By the way, listen for me to bash you all on the radio at about 1am Pac time tomorrow morning.