• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to buy a Character Transfer Token but cannot find it at the Origin store.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I know all about sovereigns allthough it usually takes me several tries to use them correctly, but does anyone know where the Transfer Token is listed. I think it costs 2000 sovereigns, at least I hope it does. Thanks in advance for quick advice. (I hope its quick...)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You buy it from the in game store using sovereigns purchased from Origin.com.

Its under the "featured" section. You can also search the in game store to find it.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the quick response DJAd! As per usual, it did take me a while to get it all right but I finally did and one of my characters is happily on her way to a busier shard.... Zoom Zoom!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For Real?!?!?!?! I get mine for $13 and don't have to jump thru hoops to do it. Always get em quick too!
Interesting, so you are buying a $25 item, old Origin store price, 2500 Sovereigns which costs $25 also, for $13, half price. Well we all know that they are not going to sell an item that cost them more than what they are getting for it so how much did they really pay for that item to sell so cheap or did they even pay anything for it. Makes you wounder.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ack! Have had this allergy thing for days now, evidently compromised my reading comprehension...I missed the turn when we went from Transfer to Mythic lol.

My bad. Xfer $13. Mythic token $20.