• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) I WANT THAT SPITOON!!

Perseus The Noble

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A spitoon went on sale in Luna for 175 Mill. I wanted to buy it but i dont have 175 slots in bank, just 125. I could buy a rare from same person like the cards for 75 mill, and then trade the cards and checks for the spitoon. I left a message on their bulletin board but no reply in 4 days. If anyone can help let me know!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A spitoon went on sale in Luna for 175 Mill. I wanted to buy it but i dont have 175 slots in bank, just 125. I could buy a rare from same person like the cards for 75 mill, and then trade the cards and checks for the spitoon. I left a message on their bulletin board but no reply in 4 days. If anyone can help let me know!
Thank you for this. Sometimes we forget not everyone has fully upgraded accounts! We should all put a book with our contact information on our vendors for times like this.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello Perseus i found this thread from a link from another thread and went an looked at the board on the house we rent from and seen that you have left a message wanting to buy the spitton and to email you to get a hold of you. i would like to apologize for not reading the board on the house we rent from. First thing id like to say email's that's a no no on contacting someone in this game has to either be in game, icq or here on stratics. We are sold out of spittons atm but what i can do is pull one up off our house that is locked down for our deco and sell it to you if you like. If you have icq you can send me a message at 113430 or PM me here on stratics. I will be leaving tomorrow to go on vacation till sunday.