• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want blaze color greater dragons.

B

blust3

They will be hotties and attract more players to come back. It should be an easy task for design team.

Are you tired of seeing only two colors on dragons?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm.....No!

I agree with maybe some new colors for dragons but nothing flashy like blaze. Greens, blues (not bright), black, silver, yellow or even fire dragons. They are fair to big to be those bright colors. Just my opinon though.

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]No, but I'm tired enough to vomit on all the neon running around everywhere! More colors yes, if you must, but no neon, ever.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]No, but I'm tired enough to vomit on all the neon running around everywhere! More colors yes, if you must, but no neon, ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

AGREED

K

Karthcove

<blockquote><hr>

I'd like to see a fuscia or maybe even a magenta dragon!

[/ QUOTE ]

Those dragons would have only 4 hp and the kill command would be "All Slap"

G

Hah, maybe we could accesorize them as well! A nice gucci purse maybe?

G

NO

If there should be any form of new colors it should be black or dark green.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

They will be hotties and attract more players to come back. It should be an easy task for design team.

[/ QUOTE ]I walked away from UO in part because when AoS was released,we got all those nasty looking blaze cloth rewards. Remember when everyone had a taylor camped at the shops? If I would have to endure another episode of walking blazeness,I'll dig my eyes out with a spoon.

G

Some of my guildmembers. Now, imagine if all three of us were all toting huge dragon-sized blaze critters.

I vote YES to variation in hues.

I vote NO to anymore neon pets.

G

Well I would settle with a green colored one as this would look more reptile like and no...absolutely no neon drags! come to think of it how about a drag casting necro spells? would be a bit too powerful I guess

T

Taming Tucker

Black would be cool, but definently !NO! Out of the normal colors! (blaze, gold, anything that makes you want to die, etc)

G

But.. but... I've always wanted a PINK pet
haha. *Pls excuse this pink crazed lady*

Though the Cus do have pink but Pls don't tell me those furry new purple bunnies are pink! Bah! They hardly justify the color pink
hehe. Really.

B

BadManiac

*thread hijack*
Altho, instead of new colors for pets I'd honestly settle with a useful and worthwhile Reptalon

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

*thread hijack*
Altho, instead of new colors for pets I'd honestly settle with a useful and worthwhile Reptalon

[/ QUOTE ]*hijack hijack*
A Blaze Reptalon!

R

Rand al'Thor DR

No more neons.

But black, green, blue .... those would look nice and make sense too.

G

The day I see a blaze coloured dragon is the day I'll likely quit lol. Not counting paragons of course, if anyone wants rid of me already

Quite honestly blaze should never have been put in UO to start with, certainly not on pets. I mean, eeeeeeeeew! Say no to retina burn.

Wenchy

I

imported_revenant2

A blaze dragon, look!!!!!

Oh uh wait, that was a paragon in Ilsh (doh) nevermind

I mentioned exactly this yesterday to somebody, I wouldn't mind more colors in dragons. If they wanted to keep the colors sorta subdued as opposed with the bright colors we see in cu sidhes, then sure.

G

Can I turn my nice new dragon the same colour as my fluffy dwagon? Dark blue?

I like the idea of more colours, but I don't want any more pets, so I'd love an option to change the colour of my current dragon. Blue would suit him really nicely. A magic potion I could give him to drink? Bought at a ridiculously high price from an npc, for a gold sink? Or special loot off his still wild brothers? Which would lead to selling and trading opportunities while everyone tried to get the colour they wanted.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can I turn my nice new dragon the same colour as my fluffy dwagon? Dark blue?

I like the idea of more colours, but I don't want any more pets, so I'd love an option to change the colour of my current dragon. Blue would suit him really nicely. A magic potion I could give him to drink? Bought at a ridiculously high price from an npc, for a gold sink? Or special loot off his still wild brothers? Which would lead to selling and trading opportunities while everyone tried to get the colour they wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh,
Sounds like u would love one of those 'pet Air freshner' from test centre on ur home shard

G

*shields eyes*

I guess it'd save on night sight potions...

Wenchy

G

eww, no thanks. Have you seen the colours you can get with those?

Actually, given the choice, I'd only add 2 colours. Dark blue and dark green.

If you could buy or hunt for a potion for your dragon I'd have them in 4 colours, red, brown, blue and green. So if you liked brown ones best, but the one with the stats you wanted was red, you could change that too.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd like my dragon to be black like the one I had on TC... *dreams*

*starts singing*

...yeah I searched the world over,
for my angel in black...

What I really want to is to be able to tame a one of those shadow dragons, or whatever they are called...

G

Oh,
Ive only ever had Blue, Green, or Red, Pet Freshners.

Edit, all dull colors, not bright.

B

blust3

I think for most of the dragons which happen to be gay, neon colors are OK. At least give them some bright colors.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail,

(Dar shoves Elladan aside)...Hiyas,

Personally, I'd love to have a fire/blaze Greater Dragon to match my Cu. However, I doubt that is likely. But, I would like to see a golden hue similar to the Paragon version. One of my Characters WAS an Ancient Golden Dragon before being shape-shifted into human form by some unknown dark magik.

While the Dev's are tweaking hues and/or colors, I'm still seeking a lovely verite green Cu Sidhe.

Dar