• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] I wanna contact to owner of this vendor.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, all.

I wanna contact to owner of this vendor.
This vendor located on ATL - Luna.

* deleted image *

thanks!

A

A Stoned Mariner

Read my post about these vendors and my proposal.

All of these items are duped. The owner (of the vendor, not the mall) is a duper. If you buy these items you are only helping the problem grow. And wasting your gold as well. All of these items have been duped in huge quantity by this individual who (along with others I am sure), just dealt a huge and possibly fatal blow to the hobby. READ MY POST.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Read my post about these vendors and my proposal.

All of these items are duped. The owner is a duper. If you buy these items you are only helping the problem grow. And wasting your gold as well. All of these items have been duped in huge quantity by this individual who (along with others I am sure), just dealt a huge and possibly fatal blow to the hobby. READ MY POST.
Please refrain from baseless accusations against what appears to be a random shop owner.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your replies.
I'll think over about purchase.

G

Goliath

This vendor seems to never run out of rares which is very suspicious.

C

Chaosy

Peil, I would save your gold to get that shield you've been wanting instead of purchasing items from that vendor. But that's just my advice...

Good luck.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please refrain from baseless accusations against what appears to be a random shop owner.
trust me hes not....
If you are into rares and play ATL you know to stay the hell away from that vendor

S

Sorcon Gartius

Google the name on the house sign, DavidAllenHrushka1973 and you'll find that he has a long history of "alleged" scamming/stealing going back to ripping off kids selling them GI Joes on Ebay.... Doesn't look like the house owner is very innocent either.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owner of that vendor hasnt ran out of rares in almost 8yrs and has been an extremely reputable rares dealer up untill now, thanks solely to a nice mod. That individual has yet to do anything wrong and there has been 0% hard evidence that the said player is in any way a part of this new Duping fiasco you guys have going on here.

If anyone would like to know the true story behind all of this then maybe you should think about contacting said vendor owner, im sure you all know who it is by now, you guys are certainly jumping to alot of assumptions here without any hard facts or evidence other than the word of a ignorant fool.

Ignorance is a Bliss in some cases, but in this one, the people need to be educated.

Peil, all of the items on said vendor are 100% safe, I can assure you.

if anyone has any doubts, then by all means feel free to prove me wrong. But again I can assure you that you guys are looking at the wrong person(s).
he Trey how ya doing ?
just a wild guess but it just sounds like Trey

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's either Trey or Trey's mum. Those are the only 2 options I see, personally.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. he just stocked 5 val hammers for 70m. =) they were purchased instantly

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
apparently the valorite hammer duper on pacific purchased all other hammers for sale and has single handedly taken control of the entire market...

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm surprised at a lot of replies.
And, thanks for many advices.
I decided that I don't contact/buy.
Of course, I'm looking for "I stole this shield!" yet :)

Hope a duper must be gone.