• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I used xfer token today, but....

L

luners

I used Character Transfer Token today.
My character was transfered to Magincia.
The moongate has not functioned after the event.
My character could use neither Recall or Gate Travel.
Is such a service comfortable or enough?

T

Tazar

There should still be teleporters on the dock to take you to Trinsic.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#DC143C">just be glad you were dumped there AFTER the event. i used a transfer token during the rubble event and landed in Magincia with a Dark Father targeting me and my poor packie!!! Thankfully my runebook worked and I teleported instantly to Luna Bank. but that was close! I don't think they should allow people to be dumped in Magincia now OR then. </font>

L

luners

At last, I used help/stuck button.
But I can't believe such a cruel treatment.

L

luners

I haven't known that teleporter because I was not interested in the event.
How did such a people like me have to do in such a situation?

I

imported_Tina Small

For the last couple of months, there have been teleporter pads in Magincia on both facets near the docks that will transport your character to near the Trinsic docks. Once you arrive in Trinsic, it's an easy run from there to the Trinsic moongate or a slightly longer run up the road to the Britain moongate.

I

imported_Tina Small

If you landed in Magincia during the invasion, all your stuff was safe and sound in the transfer crate and your character was hidden. All you had to do was not move and use help stuck. You also could have run your naked character to the docks. Even if you had died, you could have taken the boat teleporter to Trinsic, run to a moongate and gotten to a safe destination. Then you could have rezzed and proceeded to unpack all your possessions.

You get a HUGE gump telling you that you have seven days to unload the transfer crate.