• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I uninstalled kr, now i can't install it again.

U

UOKaiser

Greetings from finland go madventures!

i know...i know. there is a lot wrong with kr but i like it anyways, and people have surely posted threads about kr installation/download problemsss.

I use vista and when i run the .exe, my computer freezes and i have to turn it off and back on, even ctrl alt del won't fix it. perhaps it's a technical issue or a corrupted download. I have downloaded uo kr twice from fileplanet which is the reccomended download by ea. so either i get technical help, or this might be an :offtopic:off topic thread about where to find a good download link:link:

I really want technical help because i am scared of some of the other third party downloads. :eek:snap:

but er, any healthy download links would be appreciated too. I am just hoping something went wrong with my computer that can be fixed (hence the tech forum post) --------------------------- (and slightly off topic)

If this is in the wrong forum section....please and please excuse my english , i know i'm bad at it

edit: i forgot to mention i uninstalled it about 6 months ago... and it's not a antivirus problem and...i am a forum noob. i really don't know where to post this ;s
Not sure about the pc freezing that could be a bigger issue. But try to download from http://www.uoherald.com/downloads/ . Where you download the client does matter in your sucess in installing it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this really KR or the enhanced client? KR as was is no longer in use.

U

UOKaiser

is this really KR or the enhanced client? KR as was is no longer in use.
Your right he did say KR. That explains why he download from file planet. Im not sure if KR works anymore and the enhanced client took over. I stop messing with KR months ago. So if KR is discontinued he will need the enhanced client.