• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I turned my house into a customizable house....

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
And there are a bunch of secure chests outside the foundation of the house. Is that normal?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You changed the house to a smaller one? I would have thought everything from the house would go into the moving crate, or maybe the smaller house didn't have enough storage for everything? Did you get your stuff back? Sometimes things in the air can be lowered with the house deco tool, but that wouldn't really help if they were still outside the house.

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You changed the house to a smaller one? I would have thought everything from the house would go into the moving crate, or maybe the smaller house didn't have enough storage for everything? Did you get your stuff back? Sometimes things in the air can be lowered with the house deco tool, but that wouldn't really help if they were still outside the house.
Look at the photo. And now the boxes are not secure. By the time support sees my ticket, they will be gone and....so will I probably.

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Look at the photo. And now the boxes are not secure. By the time support sees my ticket, they will be gone and....so will I probably.

I converted a large tower to a customizable home.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ahh they are no longer secure! That does make a difference...Are you playing in the CC or EC? In the EC you can get the object handles to all pop up using shift+ctrl but if they are no longer secure then I don't know what will work, a GM can rescue them but they can take so long to come. This is why I usually pack all my stuff up before customising the house, these things happen too often! I see you are on Atlantic so you have a decent chance, on Europa we can wait days for a GM....

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did you end up getting your stuff back?