• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] I threw my BODs away!!

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was sorting through the useless ones, and i took about 5 or 6 normal leather ones which ill never use and binned them.

then i remeber thinking ill go to luna and check if i can collect another few bod s- but as im trying to be tidy i 'stored' the bod back back where i thought it should go. Having remembered i left the bin opened...

So i come back from Luna, decided to water the plants, and then thought ill just put these bods in the book.... 'where's the book...'??

[insert expletive here]

It could have been worse, it was just over 120 bods in total

*sniff*

5% Luck

Ive been storing my tailor bods on the floor locked down for some years now. One time I had sorted all the recycleable horned into one book 300+ at the time and I must have missed the lock down target cursor and it vanished a day later. It wasnt my barbed kit book but it still was 300 easy to fill bods(much easier than spined that sits around for months till i get up the ambition to hunt enough up to fill)

:(