• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I thought they were SUPER dragons

T

Terraxia

I just went and fought an ancient wyrm and a super dragon with my archer. Not really that challenging. Takes more hits sure, but I wanst impressed. Then again I got a 40ssi dragon slayer Xbow, 120 in tacs anatomy and bushido and used honor on them. A few crits later and they were dead. Cant wait to kill all these super dragons at the gate the reds will whip out when they are bonded.

G

I wasn't able to peace the AWs anymore with my 110 peacer when we went T-huntin' today. So THAT much has changed heh. What a pain in the arse! Now I gotta get a 120 scroll!
*laughs*

G

You have like a 10% chance with 120 peace and music to peace these new dragons. At least that's what I've heard. Oh well my 120 peace/music skills are already on soulstones anyways.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dont forget your dragon slayer instruments!

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh that was with a reptile slayer. I thought I was prepared...
HAR!

G

terry's t-hunter managed to disco them with 112 disco (he's working on a +15 scroll).

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...I got a 40ssi dragon slayer Xbow, 120 in tacs anatomy and bushido and used honor on them....

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you're all 70's armor as well?

So you're dissapointed cause your 3xLegendary can kill em with a godly xbow?

I just feel bad for all the folks that used to hunt there that are totally shut out. There are PLENTY of areas for Legendary players to enjoy a challenge.

Safe Travels, Sam

B

Babble

I tried on test and could not kill them there, but only took 10 Minutes to make some armor and look for a bow.

On a production shard I had a bard friend with me and he felt very useless and I used a hiryu as tank and we had a hard time killing them.

We both use gm armor and not best equipment, so they are very tough.

And bards need to be unnerfed, or scrolls handed out for free as the developers think everyone is 120 all for normal gameplay....

G

<blockquote><hr>

...I had a bard friend with me and he felt very useless....

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that tamers get all the love? So much so that they are overpowered.

They can tame a creature you need uber gear to kill, that most other templates can not even touch, and then use this creature to kill other creatures?

Come on.

T

Terraxia

Almost all 70s ya, I took a bit of a poison/cold hit I think to include arms of tac excellence for the Tacs boost. Oh and 120 real skill archery too. A little skill jewels and items to 120 out in four skills makes the difference at the end of the bow. On the ancient wyrm i actually ran out of bolts and had to finish it off with my magical short.