• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I thought EA Land was now 32 bit?

• Thread starter imported_Starrfoxx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Starrfoxx

I thought I read somewhere on TSO-E with one of the DX9 updates they did that EA Land/TC3 was updated for 32 bit. I'm still being forced to switch back to 16 bit, though.

Are there any updates on this?

G

Indeed. So far, they're only in TC3, and are in serious need for refinement. Trying to play it on a Radeon 9700 -equipped laptop with 2GB RAM and 128MB video RAM was a painful, horrifying experience that ended with the game fatal-faulting back to desktop.

The graphics are there; they're just not ready for prime-time.

I

imported_Spacey

I am seeing the white around edges of certain objects - alias - and things look fuzzy. I also still see lines for shadows. Is this normal for right now?