• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I thought all Event Stuff was Cleaned Up...Why Does Atlantic have Ricardo's Jail Wagon by Yew Court

F

Fayled Dhreams

Why did you think "All" ??
(Specifc Shard ... would help alot)

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

His name is Adder_Atl... I would guess Atlantic.

[/ QUOTE ]
You would ... I wouldn't ... assume, that is ...(Atlantic IS also in the title of the topic
)
My question was the about the use of "All" (^^look) and why he thought(in title also) All event items (that they said they removed)
... were not removed ...

ie.
wheres the list of ALL items to BE removed ... and/or HAD been removed ... that he thinks weren't ...

why I suggested a shard specific instance ...

F

Fayled Dhreams

Yeah! don't forget witches!!
OMG!!!
don't you DARE forget the witches !!!

Get 'em ALL this time ...
so we don't have to do "it" again !!1!!!!!1

G

&gt;wheres the list of ALL items to BE removed ... and/or HAD been removed ... that he thinks weren't

Hold the phone......where is the post I thought I read......I thought the post was made by Chrissay, but now I cant find it.

Hrmmm....have I finally lost it.. or was I wishful thinking again.

L

LordIssac

****nit!!!

Stop cleaning up event leftovers!!!

It adds HISTORY!! Especially the older ones that add a unique history to the shard.

I mean honestly....

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

This witch hunt to clean up event relics that don't bother anyone is going too far.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

"Witch hunt."

Cute, JC. One of those terms that, when divorced from its original meaning, simply is thrown in to be a conversation-stopper.

There's no "Witch Hunt," JC. For my part, I just like the general logic that things are cleaned up.

This happens IRL. For example, USA Today does not continually run the arrest of John Gotti as its headline, because this event occurred many years ago.

-Galen's player

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...This happens IRL. For example, USA Today does not continually run the arrest of John Gotti as its headline, because this event occurred many years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to jump in here and say "OMG! They arrested John Gotti!!!"

But I decided that would be a frivolous use of my time.

Safe Travels, Sam

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I like it how they were meant to remove both of the posters we had at luna, but managed somehow to miss this one... lol