• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] I think this might be a good magical shortbow

S

Sho Hashi

Just picked this up from the minotaur quest and want to see what I should try and sell it for on Sonoma.

Magic shortbow (unenhanced)
Hit Fireball 38
HML 23
SSI 25
DI 43
Phys Dam 100

Thoughts?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a magical short bow that is nearly identical to that one. I picked it up from the bank floor. It has served me well.

Some people throw away good stuff. I found a similar bow to that on a different shard for 500k gold. To me, that seems fair.

S

Sho Hashi

Thanks!

About the bank--I have literally picked up items worth millions of gold--a complete talisman of the fey set, the alchemy library talisman, statues, etc. My vendors are stocked with items left on the bank floor and found by the crafter quests in the elf city. I love being the trashman.