• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] I think it is time for another Rares event where Peopel from all over set up Vendors!

• Thread starter Ooguk [Cove]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
O

Ooguk [Cove]

I think it is time for another Rares event where Peopel from all over set up Vendors! I have all this money and nothing to spend it on. I Loved the Atlantic rares event; there were like 20+ vendors with nothing but server births and oddities. I dont care what shard it is on but I think this deffinetly needs to happen again, and soon!

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: I think it is time for another Rares event where Peopel from all over set up Vend

I think it is time for another Rares event where Peopel from all over set up Vendors! I have all this money and nothing to spend it on. I Loved the Atlantic rares event; there were like 20+ vendors with nothing but server births and oddities. I dont care what shard it is on but I think this deffinetly needs to happen again, and soon!
yes we do just hope its on gl this time :p

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Re: I think it is time for another Rares event where People from all over set up Vend

Awesome! Id like to set up a vendor myself as well.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: I think it is time for another Rares event where Peopel from all over set up Vend

why dont u set it up- organize one yourself for everyone to go to

they are only normal players that have organized the last 3-4 events

hell,,,, a lot of work,, but all u need is a good placed vendor house and plenty of publicity on here- throw in a lottery amd maybe a playr run event and u are made!!

N

NewThunder

I have an Empty Luna House on Catskills where the Vendors could be set-up. I also have Luna houses on Legends Large enough to serve this purpose.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am thinking it would have to be on a populated shard. Although collectors will come from many different shards to buy/sell/trade, but many items will be bought by the locals so shard population is important. Also, the number of known collectors on a particular shard is important too. For example on Baja, I know of at least 10 collectors.

Shards I would propose:

GL
Atlantic
Pacific
LS
Europa
Baja (personal bias :) )

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Legends has a few choice locations in luna. I'm currently working on a legends in city location which has ample space and will be well decorated in the near future with some great stuff. Also, I periodically sell 3-4 high end event rares at my home already.

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have an empty Luna House you could use.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

why dont u set it up- organize one yourself for everyone to go to

they are only normal players that have organized the last 3-4 events

hell,,,, a lot of work,, but all u need is a good placed vendor house and plenty of publicity on here- throw in a lottery amd maybe a playr run event and u are made!!
Because I am the most hated in all of UO, and if people knew it was ran by Baron... The Brigands wouldnt even show :(

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am thinking it would have to be on a populated shard. Although collectors will come from many different shards to buy/sell/trade, but many items will be bought by the locals so shard population is important. Also, the number of known collectors on a particular shard is important too. For example on Baja, I know of at least 10 collectors.

Shards I would propose:

GL
Atlantic
Pacific
LS
Europa
Baja (personal bias :) )
id agree to any of those but europa, the rares fest on europa was horrible compared to all the other ones

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I dont care i come where ever it is..

Cheers
Rador