• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I think im done

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

Its been a while since ive been on, and i think im finally done with the game for good..Ive been playing darkfall and im loving it

but anyway is there anyone out there looking for a good account,my yew gate house or a certain castle on marble island?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morrolan, Snakebite, Dark Phoenix and Chad Sexington in dark hand of valor

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll come back! Anyway how is DarkFall, I've always wanted to try it but I don't want to waste money on it if I don't end up liking it.. Review please?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
set..they got a free trial running right now..give it a try

it is all about the pvp..i love it

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will be back War! Everybody returns! Muahahha

Darkfall looks awesome though, I'm getting the trial soon.

Good luck on your adventures! :thumbup1:

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tenki make sure if you start playin u msg me..its really ****ty to startout in the game without some help

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah the 1st time i tried it i played for a half hour..died to goblins like 10x in a row and gaveup..now that im playin with some friends i really like it

K

Krippy

Its Papa smurf from FL Me any a few people from UO are playing darkfall too, Kyrite is with us. I Lead NME on yssum, Aryke should be coming over too give me a tell in game I'd like to talk to you guys.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
For the sake of giving you a true UO farewell: "Can I have your stuff?"

Best of luck in your new ventures.

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well war even though i dont play anymore, Its sad to see you go. Hope the new game is good to you. Ill still be hitting you up when i get back to the states on what apps i need for my iphone. take care buddy.