• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I think EA/Mythic need some MO-TI-VA-TION!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Motivation that's what I'm talkin about. They put in a pub and annouce it in Japan but not the US? I know Chrissay wasn't the office so I'll cut her some slack but is everyone else's hands & fingers broken? Are they too dang good to put a post on the website? The tokens are still down probably never to be seen again. The publish has broken champ spawns, accounts and ton of other stuff.

Here's what I'm suggesting:

Everyone call 1-866-543-5435 close your accounts, wait 3 days if they pay attention reopen them.

All the suits look at is the bottom line if they see a mass exodus on their money maker they gonna start asking especially with EA profits hurting like they are, if you want their attention hit em where it hurts....IN THE WALLET!

O

Old Man of UO

Someone has to ask...

Can I have your stuff?

A bit of over reaction there, bud.

*pours Jirel a Sam Adams*:pint:

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you could just quit, instead of trying to get the rest of us to follow your lead...la

M

Marcus Blackwell

Motivation that's what I'm talkin about. They put in a pub and annouce it in Japan but not the US? I know Chrissay wasn't the office so I'll cut her some slack but is everyone else's hands & fingers broken? Are they too dang good to put a post on the website? The tokens are still down probably never to be seen again. The publish has broken champ spawns, accounts and ton of other stuff.

Everyone call 1-866-543-5435 close your accounts, wait 3 days if they pay attention reopen them.

All the suits look at is the bottom line if they see a mass exodus on their money maker they gonna start asking especially with EA profits hurting like they are, if you want their attention hit em where it hurts....IN THE WALLET!

I agree its sad that it broke afew things hopefully next time they'll keep the publish live on Origin for a few more days then sending it out the next day. But calling for a boycott is abit of an over reaction.

G

Gawin

try either calling faxing or sending your complaints to here

Electronic Arts Inc
209 Redwood Shores Parkway,
Redwood City, CA 94065

(650) 628-1500
(650) 628-1422 Fax

This is public information.
This is the corporate offices who control the purse strings.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I know all personality types are different, but I suspect threats and anger are not actually the best tools of motivation if the goal you are attempting to achieve is greater attention and communication.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Chrissay already explained it.

She was in Jamaica, soaking up the Caribbean sun.

Her fill-in that was SUPPOSED to have posted the patch notes, on the other hand, had to call in sick at the worst possible time (in terms of putting up the patch notes).

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tip: If an executive looks at a daily revenue and subscriber report and sees that a certain product completely lost profitability, the answer isn't "Throw more money and resources at it." It's "Cut your losses".

S

Sunrise

Tip: If an executive looks at a daily revenue and subscriber report and sees that a certain product completely lost profitability, the answer isn't "Throw more money and resources at it." It's "Cut your losses".
Unless you work for the government..Sorry had to throw that in.

To stay on topic this whole debate has been going on for years..and will go on for years more to come. UO is an old game. Most of its cost has been paid for. Right now the money its making is just gravy.

Enjoy it..for its just pixles on the monitor...This game been this way for 11 years..it will be this way for 11 more...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, ugh, good luck with that! :thumbsup:
Where as I'll be enjoying the game the way I have been :D

S

skin2

If everyone shuts their accounts how are you going to know anythings been fixed ? no one will be playing