• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I still have 40 minutes left...New Imperium Laws

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
New Imperium Laws

Every Monday All savages must wear yellow dresses and no hats!

Every Thursday All Tips members cannot eat lemons, drink them or touch them

Every Tuesday All Imperium Legion members must wear Pink jester jump suits.

Every Wednesday from 1-3pm, 4:53pm-6:02pm, 11:03 and 22 seconds - 11:42 and 52 second minus 23minutes and 58 seconds, The following people and all of their characters are not allowed to type a single letter, word or symbol in game and they may not use any voice communication *Including Cell Phones*. Wildstar, Tiger Lily, Ado the Thief, Mirt, and Mr Clean (Yeah, I guess lemoning my house wasn't a good move after all huh? *Sticks out tongue*)

Every Sunday All Imperium citizens must egg the houses of the Active and Temporary Imperium OOC Leadership.

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday Everyone that owns a house in the Imperium townships, must completely recustomize and redecorate their homes.

Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 2pm - 11pm everyone must log onto the Baja shard and torture the BRPA members and the Baja Shard EMs.
(Be Creative, MUWHAHA)

These Laws CANNOT be Changed or Removed without the Super, Duper, Ultra Secretive, secrete Password!!!!

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fuzzypickles. HAH! Bet you didn't think I knew it huh?

NEW LAWS!

All must worship Heimataerde, the ground he walks on and the water he fishes from.

Heimataerde must be fed grapes by a harem of women of his choosing every night at 8 PM to 9 PM.

Heimataerde is to be given tithe of lamp oil every evening at 10 PM.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Enforcement of these laws will begin Thursday August 19 at 9 AM. Thank you and have a pleasant day.
Magistrate Mirt