I should know this...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Bo Riddler

When you reroll a character, whether it is Horde or Alliance, it slowly moves you away from your main zone city to your starting area in an intro movie.

Example, as a Human I saw the Stormwind Castle and the front bridge. Additionally I saw characters running around under me going about their game. My question...

While they are showing you the starting scenes on a new character, is the footage canned, or is that a live glimpse of the game under you as you move to the starter area?

Too deep?

Hrmmm

Bo

T

The_Traveler

Live footage is my guess based on what I've seen.

Sounds like a fun experiement.
Player A creates a character and goes to spot A on the flight path.
Player B creates a character and looks for player A at spot A during the flight.

Maybe I can convince my wife to test it with me later.

G

its live but the player still stands silently in the starting zone as it happens

B

Bo Riddler

So it is showing us real time event sunfolding as it pans us to the starting spot, but to someone standing at the starting point looking at the newest arrival to Azeroth, they are there the whole time?

So then if it is live, each new arrival gets a different view as they enter. Nice!

And Traveler, if you do the experiment, let us know! Or if you need help, I can roll a youngling and lend a hand in some way.

Bo