• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I See Devs

• Thread starter BadgerSmaker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BadgerSmaker

Nice to see the Devs all posting to show that they are still around. :)

The no trade removal process continues with the Legacy Quest items being tradeable now, which I guess is good for collectors but not much else.

I guess we're all waiting to see what will be next for the profession tweaks, and if the GCW part 2 ever appears.

B

BadgerSmaker

Re: Teh Badger Blog [June] - I see Dev people...

SoE have finally announced http://www.clonewarsadventures.com/

Much like Free Realms, will be aimed at the younger gamer. Having played Free Realms quite a bit as a free player I doubt there will be much to grip a more mature gamer here but it seems like it will make SoE a lot of cash.

B

BadgerSmaker

The Producer Note tells us BH is targetted for the next round of profession tweaks which seems familiar. Jedi and BH were always first when it came to rounds of profession enhancements, I guess SoE still see them as the flagship professions in SWG but I'm not really sure that should still be the case.

Smuggler has the least number of GCW ranked players, there are more ranked Traders than Smugglers.

Other than that we are looking at Empire Day/7 years of SWG on June 26th with some new shinys..

...but more importantly there was mention of player placed GCW bases, although it was only tying them into the planetary scoring system it give me hope that some of the points in the concept thread I put together thanks to player feedback will get some attention.

B

BadgerSmaker

Discussions have begun on BH and GCW player bases over on the official forums.

Seems planetary control will be "Phase 1" of improving GCW bases which wont mean all that much for PvPers but its a start.

Storyteller props can now be placed in houses, which is nice if you like that sort of thing I suppose.

Looking at the GCW stats this morning and the number of GCW ranked player is steadily rising but both the number of players participating in the player city system and the number weekly PvP kills are declining.

If the GCW numbers keep going up though I would expect the declining systems to start going up soon too.