• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I return! Hide your wives, hide your everything else the guy said in the funny vid.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It took a dang week for an admin to approve this account. There for a while I thought, maybe they don't want new players to post here anymore or something? I just don't get the week long purgatory unless it's just a too busy thing, but anyways... Maybe 24 hours if you're trying to sort out bots, but I thought I saw a captcha when registering.

I return! Looking forward to playing. I have aspirations of GMing all skills and further on some. I like the idea of having 7 characters decked out with full GM templates and a bunch of soulstones for other GM'd skills. I have a spreadsheet and everything of the master plan (MWHAHAHAHAHA.) Of course, Animal Taming I'm dreading a ton! Just not rightly sure how long that's going to take.

When I played originally I started on AOL Legends and new a player named JOVE. She had a large tower just south of Yew gate Tram. Hoping she may still be around, but doubt it. I'll probably go there first.

I moved to Origin when AOS came and soon after left the game. I've read up on everything and lurked the boards. Pretty excited about gargs and getting recipes from the Elves. Imbuing kinda makes me cringe a bit. Not sure I like that you can buy an item for money that lets you do full intensity without risk. I'm also not sure I like the changes to the armor system. It seems like crafting is less important than farming gear and that Leather can have the same level of resists as plate. I just like the idea of crafting that leet Valorite plate suit with heater shield.

I like Siege and will put a char on it for the giggles, but it won't be my main shard.

Debating Legends (For JOVE if she's around), Chesapeake, Great Lakes, or Origin. Definitely not Atlantic. I hear there's no room for 18x18s.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back to the community! :)

Sorry about the week long wait, my guess is the spam filter thought you were a bot account or something, it makes mistakes like that sometimes. Glad the admins were able to sort it out for you though.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely not Atlantic. I hear there's no room for 18x18s.

Maybe a year ago was true ...not now, theres room now if u look carefull...or u can buy them preety damn cheap now.....