• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I remember...

S

Snow Bunni

LIKE OMG HI.

I don't.
Hi there. It's possible I'm before your time, it's been years now.

Back when JD ran BC full force, AE lived at Trinsic gate, and FS lived north of Yew gate. TDR lived way south, if I recall.

Crazy times.

S

Sunchicken

**** that doesnt seem like that long ago.

I seems like yesterday was when pvp was at bucs/brit cemetary.
Server wars ftw

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** that doesnt seem like that long ago.

I seems like yesterday was when pvp was at bucs/brit cemetary.
Server wars ftw
If you miss fighting in Bucs den and want a trip down memory lane, find Bo Hunter and try to fight him. He'll run for 20 minutes to find a server line to hop over.

S

Sunchicken

i agree the server lines suck, but as soon as that message .. Servers are going down please find a safe place and log was seen it was pure chaos at bucs

S

Snow Bunni

Not anymore, finished school, decided to live in San Diego for a while though. Taking a bit of a break before masters program. How you been? ^.^

B

Black Betty

Great! Fu and I married in May. Working and schooling for me. You back around to UO as well, or just on here?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there. It's possible I'm before your time, it's been years now.

Back when JD ran BC full force, AE lived at Trinsic gate, and FS lived north of Yew gate. TDR lived way south, if I recall.

Crazy times.
No, that's past my time I believe. Truth is I probably would if I actually thought about it. I changed servers a lot back then. I came to GL in 99/00 though.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, that's past my time I believe. Truth is I probably would if I actually thought about it. I changed servers a lot back then. I came to GL in 99/00 though.
No that wasn't THAT long ago.

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just was registering to see if good ole BC was still around. What expansion is the current one anyway?

Skrylox/Robin Hood/ Alyssa /Trinty BC

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure you can find a couple of more threads to ask the same question in.

T

Thalidar

give him a chance :) he only posted the in the other one a couple minutes ago :).

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember when BC had like...30 people total and lost fights to some trammelite "vikings". Lol.

Lucius1997

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just was registering to see if good ole BC was still around. What expansion is the current one anyway?

Skrylox/Robin Hood/ Alyssa /Trinty BC

Yeah, of course they're still around. The "current" expansion is the 10th anniversary. (Or Kingdom Reborn client, for 3D). Basically, if you've got ML, you're good to go.

S

Snow Bunni

Hello BunBun

I miss you super much!!!

Oh yeah I remember you two got married, how is Fu bear? tell him I said hello will you?

Urk was the best rp guild. Speak in tongues and attack anything that comes near you. Awesome.

I remember running part of WTF! for a while, that was fun times.