• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I remember something in effect of :

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I remember something to the effect of, we would be able to pick our primary sims...I dont know if it was on stratis or the blog .. Is this still true. If it is true, when is this possible... I have some of my sims skilled real well and would like them to benefit from the locks .. Or was i dreaming of the pick?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I believe this feature is currently being tested in TC3 and not yet available in Ealand.

S

snowboarder

We should be able to pick our primary sim before amnasty so that this sim recieves the amnasty gifts. Also the primary sim would receive the weekly bonus if we indeed get it.....lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

I remember something to the effect of, we would be able to pick our primary sims...I dont know if it was on stratis or the blog .. Is this still true. If it is true, when is this possible... I have some of my sims skilled real well and would like them to benefit from the locks .. Or was i dreaming of the pick?

[/ QUOTE ]

All sims will receive locks so there's no need to pick those for that

Primary Avatar is able to be picked in TC3 currently, but that's not an amnesty related thing, your primary avatar is the sim that you would not be locked out of should your premium account revert back to a free account for whatever reason. That's only 1 sim though. Amnesty anniversary items will go to the oldest sims on the account, separate from the singular primary avatar.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Soon we will be releasing an update that will allow you to designate your primary avatar. Even if this avatar is not your oldest you can select any avatar to be your primary. The purpose of the primary avatar will be to receive your gifts, subscription bonus, and general communications. It will be the avatar that remains if you choose to go from a paying customer to a free player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Source

And all about amnesty and skill locks here

Polly