• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Macefighting] I remember...? Best PvMer?

• Thread starter Visolara16
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Visolara16

I remember this guy in doom. He had macefighting and bushido and parry as well but this guy could pretty much 1v1 any doom monster. His suit was decent but still couldn't get over the amount of dmg this guy could take. What template was he probably running, spells runnnig?

C

Connor_Graham

How long ago was it? If it was within the past few years then it was probably the Sampire template.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can 1v1 any creature in the gauntlet with a regular Chiv Swordsman. It really isn't that difficult.

Regardless, as a Sampire does work extremely well down there. As a Macer, I'd try to find a Silver-Etched Mace with SSI30% on it for the undead and a Demon Slayer Diamond Mace with SSI 30% for the Demonic creatures there.

C

Connor_Graham

As a Macer, I'd try to find a Silver-Etched Mace with SSI30% on it for the undead and a Demon Slayer Diamond Mace with SSI 30% for the Demonic creatures there.
Or just a Demon Slayer diamond mace with a Conjurer's Talisman to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. It would even be a big bonus if you had Hit Dispel on it too.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or just a Demon Slayer diamond mace with a Conjurer's Talisman to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. It would even be a big bonus if you had Hit Dispel on it too.
That's why I like the exiler.. but no mana leech :(

C

Connor_Graham

I got lucky and came up with a Demon Slayer Twinkling Scimitar that has mana leech on it. Now to find the time to get down to Doom....