• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I recovered my old account after almost 20 years. A couple questions...

neckbones

Adventurer
I couldn't believe my tamer still had a couple dragons and a nightmare in the stables from way back, and I'm pretty sure I wrecked the nightmare. I used to take it down and kill elder gazers for gold - this nightmare must have killed hundreds of elder gazers - but I hardly had time to put one bandage on it before it was killed! Apparently it's lost all its training. OK, I guess I can deal with that but now when I Lore it there's no "training" button to press. Did I ruin my nightmare and now can't train it up from the weakling it's become? I'
I've also got two dragons from way back but now I'm scared to take them out. What should I do with them?

Also - my bank box is full of things that don't spawn anymore and probably haven't in a long time. Wands of identification, boots and necklaces with invisibility charges and bless charges on them, old style necromancer reagents from when they first tried it but cancelled it before it got going, just a lot of things that are probably worth a lot of money as rares. Anyone have any idea how I could find out prices on this stuff? Apparently everyone's a billionaire these days and I want in :)

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try posting your items in the rares forum, they can help you out. Pictures if you can post them would help a lot. Pretty sure the old necro regs are collectible. Look at old clothes to see if they say “sewn by”. Or items that say “made by” also (exceptional) items if any. But like I said , over at the rares forum they have plenty of expert’s there, hopefully they can help you out.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All monsters have been buffed up since you last played - a standard untrained pet can't do much damage anymore.

Older pets can be worth quite a bit - just DO NOT click the start training button.
Make a post in the trades forum with the stats of the pets, if you are interested in selling them and making some money. Otherwise read about the new training system, and make some trial pets before doing anything to your old pets, when you've started the training there is no way back, and it is easy to **** up a pet if you don't plan well.

As Mana Hit mentions, post in the trades forum for your old items as well. People will let you know what/if the items are worth something.

And lastly welcome back!