• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I PWN YOU ...

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... and other trash talk. My personal favorite is: "U MAD BRO?"

Anyone else wanna add to the list? (just a little crap talk fun)

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The ones I heard a lot in the early years was "U SUK" or "let me get my main" ;)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Nice heals, too bad they didn't help."
Oh,
wait. Dammit!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We getting a heavy dose tonight on LS. They been fighting for hours.

Heres another common one. 1 v 1 me for 500M!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always sort of like how everyone thinks everyone that plays UO is unemployed, or works at burger king/mcdonalds and also lives in their mothers basement.
Can you make sure my fries are hot the next time I come through the drive thru :)

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also reminds me of a role play event we were running an attack on Naeloth in Felucca and a guy was trying to grief us in Tram so we gated to Fel and turned him into mince meat in about 10 seconds. That was funny.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Oh god this thread made me laugh and @Wing Zero Straight Edge you beat me to thew 5 V 1 or 10 V 1 trash talk! And someone's mother is always getting torn apart or their sexuality is in question or parentage is up in the air.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duel me 1v1 any template...

but no poisoning, parry, resist, taming, disarm, splinter, pots, novas, conflags, stealth, ninja, summons or fields.

But any template you want!

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
UO has so many people so easily triggered these conversations are so funny sometimes.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wandering through Fel in week two of playing UO back in 2000 or so [I managed to revoke my Young Status and ended up in Fel and didnt realise there was a difference with Tram... in fact I didnt know there was a Tram] and I see a character called Zeus [*yawn*] sitting in his tiny house by the Trinsic road.

Him "lets fight 1 v1"

Me "why I wont last two seconds its pointless"

Him "yeah your a liar"

Me "oh right yes lets fight then if you insist"

Him "errr... one sec let me sort something out"

Then whilst I am waiting around he hits me with a spell combo and I am instakilled. He loots my corpse dry of its useless items and runs around the screen spamming "I WIN I WIN YOU LOSE YOU LOSE I WIN I WIN LOSER LOSER LOSER"

I was crying tears of laughter by this point.

I ask him for a rezz and he [obs] rezz killed me a few times all the time spamming how great he is as TOP PK ON EUROPA PWNED U

I decided it was he [she?] who had the smallest epeen and rezzed in Brit.

I swore that I would find him and kill him when I was strong enough.

Months later and I am in Tram [still dont know the difference] and I spy a char called Zeus and berate him and challenge him and generally give him grief for about ten minutes whilst he is in denial and he wanders off - I am trying to target him and cant work out why I cant - it was very shortly after this that I learned:

1) the difference between Tram and Fel
2) that you can have multiple chars with the same name on a shard

Needless to say I had the last laugh

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Bleep Bleep Bleep mage Bleep Bleep vs Bleep Bleep trammie