• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "I played Mesanna roulette and all I got was this corpse" purple hamster

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they havent sold in a while and market has changed since then. no way to accurately pricecheck. could be 40m, could be 200

if i was selling one, id be happy with 125m. if i were buying, i would pay around 50.

hope that helps and gives the idea of the possible ranges.

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aye I've tried doing research but the only thing I really found out about the item is when it came to be, and how many was made. I appreciate your input! I really don't understand the value of em items at all. Many can sell for 10-25m, then you see others for 100-200. Never hurts to ask.

Thanks again brother.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye I've tried doing research but the only thing I really found out about the item is when it came to be, and how many was made. I appreciate your input! I really don't understand the value of em items at all. Many can sell for 10-25m, then you see others for 100-200. Never hurts to ask.

Thanks again brother.
off topic but theres many things that go into value.

color
rarity
function (such as this mesanna item functions as a container, which is desireable)
references to UO lore
size (a pin prick item isnt going to worth as much as a huge one)
name (many dont like real life shard, year, or EM name)
piece of a set
how often the graphics been used

very tricky i agree. Some things that i think are horrible items are really popular and expensive, some items i think are great (i like the more traditional RP style items / names) are relatively worthless when it comes to gold value.