• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I pay for every account that I own every month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I just dusted the burrito crumbs off my chest and realized that the UO subscription policy is all totally wrong and dumb and makes them lose money. Sure the game's producers have profit-hungry corporate masters to please and actual subscriber info to use, but I'm butthurt that I don't have a castle on Atlantic and I think that makes me just as qualified when it comes to analyzing their financial situation.

I mean if there were ever a time to send long-term customers into a rage in order to free up prime house space, it's right now, when house space is less valuable than ever.

Also, I've decided that if you pay for a UO account less often than every 30 days but more often than 120 days, you're a filthy no-good thief. If you've let your account lapse then you had better not renew before your house falls, because otherwise you receive house-not-falling time that doesn't belong to you. I know EA decides when houses fall but we've already established that they're all really stupid and need me to tell them how to make money from a video game.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just dusted the burrito crumbs off my chest and realized that the UO subscription policy is all totally wrong and dumb and makes them lose money. Sure the game's producers have profit-hungry corporate masters to please and actual subscriber info to use, but I'm butthurt that I don't have a castle on Atlantic and I think that makes me just as qualified when it comes to analyzing their financial situation.

I mean if there were ever a time to send long-term customers into a rage in order to free up prime house space, it's right now, when house space is less valuable than ever.

Also, I've decided that if you pay for a UO account less often than every 30 days but more often than 120 days, you're a filthy no-good thief. If you've let your account lapse then you had better not renew before your house falls, because otherwise you receive house-not-falling time that doesn't belong to you. I know EA decides when houses fall but we've already established that they're all really stupid and need me to tell them how to make money from a video game.
hahaha

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just want to make sure that any account that isn't paid on the date that it is due has their house fall in 48 hours. That is the change that is needed here. I can't stand these low lifes that are trying to game the system.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI @WootSauce reopening a locked discussion is against Stratics ToS I do believe.

Please read my topic - it is very simple -

"I pay for every account that I own every month"

That and what the ramifications of that are what I hope to discuss here.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This is getting locked. Let's give the topic a break for a bit. It will inevitably come up again soon enough, but we need a breather here.

Status
Not open for further replies.