• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I PASSED, I PASSED, I PASSED!!!

L

Lunaticus

I just found out the results for my nursing boards. I passed; I'm officially a registered nurse!!! (Yeah, this had no bearing on anything whatsoever, but I PASSED!!!) :heart:

A

Aboo

Congratulations!!! And to keep this UO related, are you going to be opening a hospital in one of your houses? Do I, as your beloved Aunt, get a discount there? Which of your chars do we need to give the title "RN" to?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Alright congrats thats the field my son is going into also ! good job :)

L

Lunaticus

Oooh, yes a hospital UO style! A few enchanted apples here, some greater heal potions there, and we'll be good to go!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has a bearing on your life. So it is very important.

Congrats on a job well done!!!!!!!

Vepl

I

Infiniti

I can tell you are a 'tad' excited and so you should be. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We just went through this with my girl friend, i know how nerve wracking it was for her, so congrats!

If i ever need a rez, or a heal i will look you up.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations on hard work and perseverance!

You are amazing in game and out *hugs*

(...now come heal me)

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Lunaticus, congratulations! That's a great accomplishment! I am very happy for you! *rejoices with you*
May you be blessed with a special healing touch.

BlissMarie

S

Stupid Miner

Heh, have fun. :D
Not a job I'd want, but if nothing else the pay will keep you happy. :thumbsup:

L

Luna du Selene

A big congratulatory hug to you, Lunaticus! Are you specializing?

A

Ashlen

Congrats Lunaticus,
I dont know you ingame but I am at a hospital alot with my
husband, who is in need of a new liver.
We treasure our good nurses and the ones on the liver floor
know their jobs.
So congrats to you honey and enjoy your job, it takes a precious
soul to do that job and people like me appricate what you do.

*hugs Lunaticus*

L

Lunaticus

A big congratulatory hug to you, Lunaticus! Are you specializing?
I will hopefully end up specializing in either the cardiac ICU or heart/lung transplant. Right now, I'm in the telemetry unit (cardiac monitoring) that specializes in heart failure and pulmonary hypertension. :party:

V

Vascorr

CONGRATS! Welcome to the family! I nearly fell over when I got my "passed" results =) Lots of tough work but let me tell you...its all worth it. I'm a pediatric oncology nurse and I wouldn't trade my job for anything. Well done!