• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I never recieved

C

Carter'

I dident recieve my lock for my 21 day b-day! Anyone know why im 31 Days old but just noticeing dident get my lock!

I

imported_Qute Pi

Im waiting on a lock also.
I did report it so I know they are aware. But its been a couple days, so I don't expect it to be fixed quickly. lol.

M

mysticlisa516

I believe that locks have been shut off until they run amnesty. This is what I've heard on the boards. Can anyone give a link to that information?

G

I have lost count on my locks.. lol. I am sure as soon as Amnesty runs, you will get all your locks and then some. As far as locks being shut down, I have not heard anything about this. Next time I am in the Community Pub or City Hall, I'll ask. If anyone in here is in game, see if any of the dev team is logged in.

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

Oh my, I just looked and you're right! My sim is 24 days and she still has 20 locks... That 'entitled for such and such days' is still on there, however.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Sometime after DG merged to EA Land, my second account turned 2 years old and my DG sim got his tree. But since my AV sim and BF sim did not merge and were unplayable when I got the tree on my DG sim, I did not get a tree on my BF or AV sim after they merged.

I guess i'll have to wait for amnesty...!

G

At least one of my sims is now overdue 2 locks, but the first sim on my account received one just a couple of days ago, so it seems to be a sporadic problem, which I hope is resolved by amnesty.

I also remember someone saying that they had been suspended until amnesty (a player, not anyone official), but this is obviously not the case if some sims are still receiving them.

G

Exactly!

It was said here by players that they are on hold. It has already been brought up at the EA Town Hall and I think Parizad even posted here. Saying it is in fact a bug. Some rumors ar harder to kill than bugs. If it were intentional, EA would have mentioned it in a blog.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I believe that locks have been shut off until they run amnesty. This is what I've heard on the boards. Can anyone give a link to that information?

[/ QUOTE ]

No link exists because it was said in game in the Town Hall, not on the boards. Amnesty is VERY close though, and everybody will be caught totally up according to their entitlement days, so nobody will *lose* anything, it's just a matter of a delay in getting it. I say amnesty isn't far off because it was also said that same day in the TH that amnesty would run after all the cities have been merged, which now they have been, so I personally look for amnesty to run sometime around the first week of April, or anytime before the end of April.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Exactly!

It was said here by players that they are on hold. It has already been brought up at the EA Town Hall and I think Parizad even posted here. Saying it is in fact a bug. Some rumors are harder to kill than bugs. If it were intentional, EA would have mentioned it in a blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it is a bug because I received a skill like like 5 or 6 days after I was due for one... no complaints though