• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need your publish 57 Help!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone! I wanted to start a thread on publish 57 findings with the new replicas and stealable items from champs. If you have gotten any of these and can help me out with some specifics I would be very thankful!

I am specifically looking for details on what replicas you have found off bosses at which champs or how stealing the special items are going. For instance the Fang is found off only the Baracoon champ but there are shared replicas between bosses too. If you have any pictures to add that would be appreciated or I can stop by and snag a pic as well.

Also of note Meraktus champ in Minotaur dungeon offers some unknown artifacts. If anyone is interested in finding that out with me and doesn't mind a few dozen death robes reply here and we'll set up a date/time!

Thanks in advance!