• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need your help Lake Austin!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hello everyone! As some may know, I've been working on building Stratics wiki, especially the rares database, for the past six years. At this point, I've *almost* seen every last rare item in the game (roughly 12,685), but there's still 221 I've not been able to find, and then there's some where the info is still a bit lacking.

That's where I need your help! For the ones I'm still looking for, if you can tell me where to look, I'll go grab the info I need in game. However, some of these last items are on banned or inactive accounts; if you even have a screenshot of any of them, please post it! For weapons and armor, even if you don't have a picture, but can help with the props for the item, that too would be helpful.

Items I'm still searching for (to see, not to buy):

More info needed:
Happy Easter 2009! [Lake Austin] was created in 155 different hues. Only 32 hues are currently known and in the wiki. The following hues are known; any others please let me know! 1, 12, 15, 16, 17, 21, 27, 32, 37, 39, 43, 45, 53, 54, 67, 70, 72, 92, 95, 237, 252, 412, 437, 452, 467, 602, 617, 637, 667, 812, 817, 837

Last edited:

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hello everyone! As some may know, I've been working on building Stratics wiki, especially the rares database, for the past six years. At this point, I've *almost* seen every last rare item in the game (roughly 12,685), but there's still 221 I've not been able to find, and then there's some where the info is still a bit lacking.

That's where I need your help! For the ones I'm still looking for, if you can tell me where to look, I'll go grab the info I need in game. However, some of these last items are on banned or inactive accounts; if you even have a screenshot of any of them, please post it! For weapons and armor, even if you don't have a picture, but can help with the props for the item, that too would be helpful.

Items I'm still searching for (to see, not to buy):

[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Buildaes Creature Scroll {/td}
{td}EM Item{/td}
{td}2012{/td}
{td}Lake Austin{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Key Lime, Delicious. {/td}
{td}EM Item{/td}
{td}2011{/td}
{td}Lake Austin{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Mystic Easter Egg By The Wanderer [Lake Austin 2009] {/td}
{td}EM Item{/td}
{td}2009{/td}
{td}Lake Austin{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
More info needed:
Happy Easter 2009! [Lake Austin] was created in 155 different hues. Only 32 hues are currently known and in the wiki. The following hues are known; any others please let me know! 1, 12, 15, 16, 17, 21, 27, 32, 37, 39, 43, 45, 53, 54, 67, 70, 72, 92, 95, 237, 252, 412, 437, 452, 467, 602, 617, 637, 667, 812, 817, 837
I have a collection of the hued easter eggs if you'd like to see them. I don't have all the hues, but I collected a number of them. We can make an appointment if you'd like to see them. - El

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does the wiki have the Rotting Minotaur Skull ? It's hue 753, Orc helm, base stats. There's one on the roof of my house (mini-museum of events) Trammel, Yew, at the crossroads to the SE of Yew Graveyard.

It was from the VERY LAST event that was part of Season 5 (I believe) Martel/Mortaigne arc, when the EM program abruptly ended at the time (and the battle remnants we were half-way through, because Martel had fallen, Mortaigne seemed triumphant, and we were supposed to finish it with the next event - we ended up stuck with the leftovers making the W, N and E sides of Luna outside the walls unusable for housing until 2012, because there were still ancient liches, skeletal wyrms, rotting corpses and minotaurs spawning in some of the areas - especially on the north side)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Does the wiki have the Rotting Minotaur Skull ? It's hue 753, Orc helm, base stats. There's one on the roof of my house (mini-museum of events) Trammel, Yew, at the crossroads to the SE of Yew Graveyard.

It was from the VERY LAST event that was part of Season 5 (I believe) Martel/Mortaigne arc, when the EM program abruptly ended at the time (and the battle remnants we were half-way through, because Martel had fallen, Mortaigne seemed triumphant, and we were supposed to finish it with the next event - we ended up stuck with the leftovers making the W, N and E sides of Luna outside the walls unusable for housing until 2012, because there were still ancient liches, skeletal wyrms, rotting corpses and minotaurs spawning in some of the areas - especially on the north side)
Yup - Rotting Minotaur Skull - Stratics Community Wiki

Every rare I know of from LA is in there with its own page (linked from Lake Austin Rares - Stratics Community Wiki) with the exception of the missing colors of Easter eggs (since I don't know the hues for all 155 versions... Crazy EM! Lol)

If you see anything I've missed, please feel free to add it or let me know. There are few months in 2015-2017 where there's no em item listed for LA; I don't know if there was no drop those months, or if something was missed - https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:Potentially_unlisted_Event_Moderator_items)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, but it wasn't on the list of items by season, is what I was saying.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hmm, good call. I'll have to give a look at the code and figure why it's not showing up there.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Mani Corp

Greetings. I happened to be googling random things while waiting for my slicer to finish my gcode, and came across this thread.

I was EM Sarthus. I wanted to provide you with some information.
Hues of eggs- I will see if I can find the list. They are all colored lemons. Sadly, I left the EM program during Easter that year (for a variety of reasons). I had backpacks holding 20 lemons each that I would color and rename. I only did it for a few days. So, there were a lot I didn’t get to place.

Mystic Easter Egg By The Wanderer [Lake Austin 2009]- 99.9% sure this is a one of a kind item. I might have placed 2 (it’s been a long time). The person who found it annoyingly kept hanging around, it was almost like they could see me….

So, I didn’t place another one that day- and I think the next day I left the program.

if you have any questions I’ll check back here over the next couple of days/weeks.

oh- I was trying to track down that egg myself - I wanted it for nostalgia reasons. The only information I could get was someone thought Manticore(?) had it. I believe this person was in the Military. Again, it’s been a while.

And thanks for doing this - it’s awesome.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi Brian, send me word here as I don't use ICQ anymore since it virused my computer. I also have a statue of a dog from an EM event if you want to see that as well. All are in my castle I think. I will look for the eggs. I had to close several accounts when I turned 65 and lost income this year. I hope they aren't in one of those bank boxes!

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi Brian, send me word here as I don't use ICQ anymore since it virused my computer. I also have a statue of a dog from an EM event if you want to see that as well. All are in my castle I think. I will look for the eggs. I had to close several accounts when I turned 65 and lost income this year. I hope they aren't in one of those bank boxes!
I believe he quit after losing houses.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hope they aren't in one of those bank boxes!
After the accounts go Endless Journey, you can log in again and (according to what others have said) see what is in your bank boxes even if you can't remove anything. Just don't get off any loaded beetles or you won't be able to remount.