• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I need your help Drachenfels!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hello everyone! As some may know, I've been working on building Stratics wiki, especially the rares database, for the past six years. At this point, I've *almost* seen every last rare item in the game (roughly 12,685), but there's still 221 I've not been able to find, and then there's some where the info is still a bit lacking.

That's where I need your help! For the ones I'm still looking for, if you can tell me where to look, I'll go grab the info I need in game. However, some of these last items are on banned or inactive accounts; if you even have a screenshot of any of them, please post it! For weapons and armor, even if you don't have a picture, but can help with the props for the item, that too would be helpful.

For the items I have seen, but where info is lacking, if you can help fill in/correct the missing year (or type) for any of them, that'd be quite helpful.

Items I'm still searching for (to see, not to buy):

Items I've found,but need info on:
Unknown type, unknown year:

Mesanna items with unknown year:
Mesanna's Little Minion
Mesanna's Little Minion

Seer items with unknown year:

EM items with unknown year:

Last edited: